We might need another pass farmer ban wave

They are still pretty blatant about their intention to completely ruin games. Getting passes for loses really shouldn’t have ever been a thing.

Another? There was any ban wave for farming passes?

Yes, because there was a massive influx of players throwing games for passes. Its still happening unsurprisingly.

Im suprised there was ban wave at all. Would imagine influx of posts about it, especialy from banned players.

1 Like

There was, where were you? There was even an official post stating they were banning because of the issue. Problem is they banned but changed nothing about the system to prevent future abuse.

1 Like

Oh it was almost month ago, was thinking you mean something more recent, my bad

Buddy, nobody with a basic grasp on math is going to throw a 10-15 minute game on a role they don’t like to get a single 3-5 minute reduction in queue time for dps.

When it was 2 for a loss, I could see people do that, but a single priority ticket for a loss is simply not worth the effort.

If you’re seeing bad tanks or healers, consider why you’re in the same SR range as them.
If they consistently perform worse than what tanks around your rank should perform like, they would’ve dropped by now.
Consider why they’re performing poorly when otherwise they might not(not enabling them, no peeling, not enough dps pressure etc…)

So a tank just standing in front of the enemy waving at them and dying or a healer going DPS only in front of the whole team for the whole team to see is the team’s fault? Dude go back to your corner with your hot takes.

No, throwers have been a thing since the launch of overwatch, what I’m saying is they’re throwing to throw, not for priority passes like you claimed, since that makes no sense effort/reward wise.

Go ahead and prove that they’re throwing for priority passes rather than for the reason they’ve always thrown.

We literally had an official post stating that it was a thing and is very punishable hence the ban wave.

Pass farmers aren’t that big of an issue IMO. What is is the account sellers, self claimed smurfs (not alts, but arguably them too), boosters, throwers, etc in the LFG room.

We literally had an official post stating they changed howmany priority tickets you get from a loss, after that ban wave.

You really should read what others write before you talk down to them, I covered all of this before, including how I could see it happening with 2 per loss but that it really does not make sense with 1 per loss.