We are very active on the forums and read your feedback daily.

We are very active on the forums and read your feedback daily.

9 Likes

You realize that Blizzard consists of more employees than like, 3 people, right? They probably have plenty of users who occasionally browse on accounts that either never posted or are personal accounts. Not having read counts and posts directly from Jeff and the main crew doesn’t mean they aren’t aware of the issues.

1 Like

Fear not, Overwatch fans! A revolving cadre of virtually-unpaid interns are deeply aware of the issues you have with our various reworks.

3 Likes

\(^0^)/ (20 characters)

3 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

Guys it’s not nice to say mean things like the devs dont listen. They have listened very carefully about what we say. It’s just that they do the opposite of what we say cause we are always wrong, and they have never done anything bad like ignore a character for 6 months in the most broken and OP state.

After 13 nerfs Misery is still a success even if all the promises of original Valk are gone

2 Likes

All reworks have been a huge success!

For some reason I think of Trump when I hear this.

I dont know what you guys are talking about. This Mercy is the most balanced Mercy I have ever seen.

Something like that lol

3 Likes