We are a nice and welcoming community where you can meet new people and make new friends! :)

[NA][EU][PC][ANY SR] We are Valkyrja a community that is open to everyone from Female, Male and LGBT members. We are looking for members that are interested in meeting new people with the same game interests through our Game Night’s or that want to just find a group casually to play together through our Looking for Group Channel! We also have OW teams integrated within our server for the purpose to help our members improve in the game skill wise, knowledge and to learn new techniques as well. They are spectated by our coaches who are dedicated in helping the lower rank members move up and learn new things! For our teams, we look for members that are dedicated, respectful and have time to meet up 3 times a week for practice/scrims. Below are the positions that are currently open and for what rank:

NA
Nyx [NA Silver/Gold Team]
-Hitscan DPS
-Projectile DPS
-Main Support
Tryout on Thursday 9/26 @ 8pm EST

Sirens [NA Gold/Platinum Team]
-Off Tank
-Off Support
Tryout on Monday 9/23 @8pm EST

EU
Odysseus [EU Platinum/Diamond Team]
-Off Support

STAFF
We are also looking for coaches! Our coaches must be dedicated and wanting to help other members learn more about the game. If you are interested please apply through our form below!

If you are interested!
Please reply below with your Discord so I can reach out to you. Make sure you post the correct name and #!

My discord is Swole#1581

I have added you on Discord already!