Watch & Earn Calling All Heroes Championship Drops on Twitch

Special Drops to celebrate the Calling All Heroes Championship are here. Earn these unique rewards by tuning in to Calling All Heroes Championship broadcasts from February 2 through February 4.

• Watch a total of 1 hour to earn the CAH 2023 – 2024 Sunrise Icon
  • Watch a total of 2 hours to earn the Calling All Heroes 2023 – 2024 Name Card
  • Watch a total of 4 hours to earn the Hearts and Stars Name Card
  • Watch a total of 8 hours to earn the Calling All Heroes 2023 – 2024 Spray

Earning Twitch drops for Overwatch 2 is easy: connect your Battle.net account with your Twitch account, then tune into any eligible channel in the Overwatch 2 category on Twitch. Remember, when you earn any drops, you must claim them at Twitch.tv/drops to receive them in Overwatch 2.

Calling All Heroes Championship Schedule

• Friday, February 2 | 3:00 PM PST - 8:30PM PST
  • Saturday, February 3 | 11:00 AM PST - 5:00PM PST
  • Sunday, February 4 | 11:00 AM PST - 5:30PM PST

Eligible Channels

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What are the dates of the Twitch Drops?

A. Our Twitch drops campaign runs from Friday, February 2, 11:00 AM PST to Sunday, February 4 at 11:59 PM PST.

Q. How long do I have to claim my drops?

You must claim any drops earned at Twitch by Monday, February 5 at 11:59 PM PST. If you don’t claim within 24 hours from when the promotion ended, the drop will no longer be available.

Q. Do I need to claim each drop before I can start accumulating hours to get the next drop?

Twitch no longer requires viewers to claim each drop before they can earn progress to the next drop in the campaign.

Q. How do I link my Battle.net and Twitch account?

A. Sign into your Battle.net account at account.battle.net/connections and click the Connect link for Twitch, then follow the instructions to sign-in and link your Twitch account to Battle.net.

Q. What devices can I use to earn and claim drops?

A. You can earn and claim drops using your PC/Mac web browser or on the Twitch app for Android or iOS. Twitch apps on game consoles, smart TVs, and other TV apps do not support drops.

Q. Do I need to watch the same channel the entire time to earn my drops?

A. No, you can earn progress towards a drop by tuning into any eligible channel on Twitch. (OW_Esports, PlayOverwatch) You can watch half an hour on one channel and then switch to another channel without losing your progress. You cannot earn progress faster by watching more than one channel at a time.

Q. Will I receive my drop rewards in-game automatically?

A. No. You must claim the drop on the channel you’re watching or in the Drops Inventory menu on Twitch.

Q. Do Twitch Drop rewards expire?

A. Earned Twitch Drop rewards will expire seven days after they’ve been claimed if a Battle.net account has not been linked.

Q. As a streamer, how do I get Calling All Heroes Championship Twitch Drops on my channel?

A. These drops are only available on OverwatchContenders and PlayOverwatch.

Q. What regions are eligible for these Twitch Drops?

A. Participating regions include North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.