Wassup just want to talk about the upcoming meta ;D

Hi. I am an overwatch player. And i like watching ultra high leveled gameplay. I dont know about you guys but i usually watch streamers like samito and chipsa. From those two guys ive learned how disgustingly overpowered brig is while requiring 0 mechanical skill. And honestly i think that with the current exp. mode a lot is going to change (but brig is still going to be very powerfull). The sig orisa combo will be a little worse than it was before because of the nerfs. To be honest with you guys i think the rein zarya meta would be awesome because is really fun to watch (at least for me). Ana- lucio will be the supports and the dps are going to ashe junkrat or widow.
Widow at level i play hasnt that much playtime but recently i got a lot of widow smurfs in my games which made me doubt about her mechamics. Then I talked about this with my friends and with my sister (who is GM+). She told me that widow cannot be counterplayed in anyway because of her mechanics + then i saw ChipSa’s streams and realized how op she is as hero due to the fact that she can oneshot somebody from across the map at anytime at anypoint consistently (which cannot be done by any hero except for hanzoo, the only problem is that hes not as consistent as widow. The only way they can balance widow is by removing her. Thanks for your attention guys i hope we can have a peacefull conversation.