Season: 4-17 -33

Season: 18-6 +17

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)
Paris Eternal have been eliminated from the season.

Click here for 2020 Playoffs Rules and Details
Click here for North American Bracket
Click here for Asia Bracket

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

1 Like

Let’s go Justice! You’ve done yourselves proud thus far, I know you can do it.

In other news, the Eternal are looking to steal some hearts, as they have Soon AND Benbest in the starting lineup.

Really proud of how far the Justice have come, they have really shown they have what it takes to be a real threat to these higher ranked teams.

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Loser of this match is eliminated from the season.

Sparkle is a good Genji, but he doesnt do very well on other heroes. He should be subbed out.

Expecting Washington to take this off, unless they keep Xzi in play on hitscan. Dude is kinda nuts.

Decay, can u stop please … u gonna get Zarya nerfed…

“All things decay and die.” - Robert Herrick

FDGOD should have gotten credit for that boop, the game must have detected the map collisions just right.

2 Likes

I give that Baby D.Va stagger a 6/10…

Sp9rkle’s EMP’s are just ???

1 Like

Hanbin is tilted… you can see it in the cam.

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

Loser of this match is eliminated from the season.

he probs knew he was goin to 0hp so just ulted to use ult before death

I don’t know why he didn’t get credit for the hog boop but the Zarya one was because Decay damaged himself with Secondary fire before he died and since Zars Secondary fire has small knockback, the game gave it as Decay killed himself

Paris player,“Honey, Stop watching Netflix, I’m playing an OWL playoff match. I need the bandwidth.” :angry:

Right now chat is all about “DECARRY!”

Washington figured out the meta first. Can Paris adapt like the Shock yesterday?

He wanted to switch so he yolo his ultimate.

What. The. Heck.

The Justice are proving to be quite the story of the playoffs…3-0’d 2 teams, made the Shock sweat (and force them to engineer the first reverse sweep in franchise history), and now making the Eternal players sweat like crazy.

The Justice are mad lads.

Lord! Those Paris Ashe shooting dynamite combos!

Paris are getting eaten alive.