Was called an insult...I think?

I was called an 8wad. I was playing bastion and I guess the mercy got mad I killed her? I am just not sure what 8wad means. Does anyone know?

1 Like

Oh s9āˆž$, thatā€™s almost as bad as calling someone a ā™«mr5. You poor p#LĀ² Iā€™m sorry you had to go through that.

18 Likes

I think you misunderstand I am not upset. I am curious what it means.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Not sure about the 8, but if you look up wad on urban dictionary, it might have something to do with that

I think iā€™m gettiing too old to understand you young people and your internet lingo. I have no idea whatā€™s evening going on in thatā€¦is it a sentence?

9 Likes

okay that is what I was thinking as well. Yeah I did not understand the hanasolo I figured they were being a troll

People playing bastion is so ez to insult you donā€™t need to makeup words, if they switch to bastion and still lose, you say something like ā€œI can see why you went to bastionā€, if they win do ā€œ/sigh baddies and there bastionsā€ Donā€™t really mind if they choose bastion out of the gate they are already beneath me to instigate a responseā€¦ Plus knowing there is a bastion out of the gate is easier to deal with.

They called you a ballwad. (it doesnā€™t make more sense)
I donā€™t know if they were a Brit or 8 but you got roasted, Iā€™m sorry you had to find out this way.
My condolences.

1 Like

Great. Another fake word I have to look up to understand 20 year olds who most likely donā€™t understand the word themselves and are misusing it. Then I look like the weird one for correcting them as a middle aged man.

Thanks Obama.

16 Likes

It was meta humor intended to subvert your expectations of a genuine answer by instead replacing it with equally ambiguous terminology satirically. The implication was that they understood precisely what the insult was and were consoling you in a manner they knew you would not understand which was a roundabout way of recreating your initial confusion.

I hope now that I explained the joke that you understand and find it funny. HanaSolo is underappreciated because their brand of comedy is somewhat nuanced. Disregarding it as a ā€œtrollā€ because it went over your head is very disrespectful, 8wad.

7 Likes

Theyā€™re being sarcastic

1 Like

When people donā€™t get your jokes, HanaSolo, I want you to remember that genius is never truly understood in its own time. Shine on, you crazy diamond.

7 Likes

My brother misuses ā€œcringeā€ and ā€œsusā€ but Iā€™m many years older. How do I tell him itā€™s ā€¦ cringe?

3 Likes

Meatwad make the money, see,
Meatwad get the honeys, G.

:falafel:

4 Likes

Just tell him heā€™s not hip enough to jive with that pack. Thatā€™ll work.

2 Likes

Back in my day, you could catch a ban for typing out that insult. Nowadays people just throw it around for fun.

2 Likes

1 Like

Iā€™m a Brit, I have never heard anyone call someone a ballwad, maybe something slightly different I canā€™t say on the forums (it refers to the same organ and is a short way of saying Richard)

Watch out silver fox or youā€™ll be the next unlucky $(/2|_||3
.>:)

2 Likes

Iā€™m only 21 and I canā€™t keep up :skull::skull::skull:

Wtf is a skibidi toilet? Why do people say ā€œGOOD MORNINGā€ after solo ulting Moira players? WHY IS THERE SOMEONE IN MY GAME NAMED TAYSWIFTTOES???

2 Likes