Want to just highlight a tweet "Mauga Art"

Just something to enjoy while we wait patien… chaotically. Here some “Manga” Art.

4 Likes

Rein can take 'im.
(ง •̀_•́)ง

6 Likes

That’d be a ba fight
No weapons thou…
Edit for swearing ! Sorry !

2 Likes

My only hope for him is a voiceline saying “What can I say except you’re welcome?”

I have 0 expectations for this game anymore, I live for the dumb reference voicelines. They’re the only sacred thing left.

If he’s genuinely enjoyable, hey great! But I won’t get my hopes up.

2 Likes

But who cares about him? Give me edgy omnic or else.

1 Like

I am sure the Rock wants to play him.

2 Likes

Voice Lines peaked at “You Need Healing”.

Nothing can top something that meta.

I do want the evil Omnic, like real bad

1 Like

That is the only way I would accept Mogwai.

You kidding? Hammond or Winston: “I don’t want to live on this planet anymore” would be peak reference voiceline.

“You need healing” is great for its inside joke memery, but not a solid reference.

They peaked at H-O-Single G and it never released. Real talk.

Moira already has a Farnsworth reference with “good news, everyone”.

They’ve got a lot of good unreleased/removed ones tbf. I still miss D.Va’s “Bang” one, just making it randomly/rarely occur would’ve been ideal, and I heard a fantastic Moira one that’s unreleased a couple weeks ago.

I just need more good released ones. They’re all I have left.

1 Like

“Thank you Baptiste, OOHHH YOU’RE WELCOME!”

Yea and she and Sym both have a Glad0s reference, “This was a triumph” and “The treat is a lie” respectively. No rules on only one hero can reference a single source. Everyone getting the same reference from the same source would be tired, but different jokes from the same source has no real no go reasoning.