Wanna know what i miss?

I’d have rather got a post somewhere - doesn’t have to be here, could be Reddit or wherever - telling us what they’re up to, so that I don’t have to wade through a video. The videos are usually ten minutes of waffle with one minute of info.

1 Like

I remember thousands of people screaming in terror to be honest.

2 Likes

I remember screaming from both sides, pro-RQ and anti-RQ

Yep, and then those who came after me after my big blunder here on the forums.

1 Like

I miss experiencing Overwatch for the first time. I despise those who get to.

To be honest I don’t even remember you having a blunder. If so, it was still better than the people who outraged so bad they had their accounts terminated. Wasn’t the most fun times on the forum

1 Like

See this post…

1 Like

That was the case picoseconds after the first sales data became available on release.

1 Like

that was fun… sadly its a once in a lifetime experience it seems.

1 Like

Me too, and I feel they are both mostly still valid – you’ll just never get an edge in word wise anymore being against it because people who can’t handle the massive queue times predicted have long since moved on to other games.

:worried:

Personally, I don’t count it as a win when myself (and my favorite OW streamers) are only getting in 2-3 games an hour unless they play tank.

I miss Jeff making content updates.

1 Like

You mean he seriously didn’t expect that when he made himself the unofficial face of Overwatch team?

I can fix overwatch.

1. give each hero a one-time use resurrect ability that takes a few seconds to use, that recharges at control-point turnovers for push maps and at 100% cumulative control point charge.
  2. #1 will allow mercy’s resurrect to be more effective by resetting her cooldown or giving her back mass res. give another hero like zenyatta a re-usable ressurect as well.
  3. give sym her support role back, add back old ultimates as a toggle choice, and allow her a small all-heal no matter what allies positions are.
  4. each hero that doesnt already should have their own self-healing ability, but they take a long time to activate or activate quickly and are not very effective.
  5. let players pick from a buffet of skills for heroes before each game starts, or before they enter games. it doesnt have to be a large list. something like 10 and they are using about 3-4 of them.

no.

BAD, BAD, BAD AND BAD.

not to rude, but this would be broken as hell.

1 Like

I miss new heroes. I genuinely forgot what it feels like, I can only vaguely recall some hype around Ana… Like, yikes.

Honestly if Jeff had full control over OW I imagine it would be much better
What’s holding back OW isn’t Jeff or the development team, but rather the suits high up in Blizzard HQ that care little for what we want and only care for what fills their pockets with money

The raid was entertaining from an outside view but “Thus who we won’t call on her name” will not be missed

I miss [NEW HERO NOW AVAILABLE] in my YouTube notifications :cry:

1 Like

Making changes that you wouldn’t believe. Gonna take you out with a long range beam.

1 Like