Waaaaaaa i actually did it

I MADE IT TO GOLD IM SO HAPPY

I went from mid silver to 600 bronze in season 5, and ever since I’ve been working to climb.
180 of my 300 hours are from comp, and it paid off. I finally got to gold! Don’t let anyone tell you that “you belong where you are” but also know that climbing is possible! Good luck to everyone else trying to climb!

Edit: here’s my overbuff if you want to see it

120 Likes

Yaaaaas slay with zarya and dva

6 Likes

Ahh! <3 Gj
I was able to (slowly) climbed out of silver into gold. I don’t like playing competitive, but climbing is very possible

1 Like

Congrats… “Hard work pays off!” :+1:

7 Likes

Congrats!
And you did it with D.va no less, that’s impressive on its own given the current state of the game.

2 Likes

Insert Reaper Clap Emote here

Nah but gg man, congrats

3 Likes

Great job. Keep climbing. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Good for you :smile: i’ve been in gold many times but i dropped to silver again -.- i’ve once been plat too haha but it didn’t last long either.

The thing is, you do belong in the rank where you are until you proove othervice. It’s more of a comment towards someone saying ‘‘I’m in bronze but if my teammates didn’t suck I’d be GM’’ but they never actually climb.

But you did it. Big grats! Keep going :blush:

6 Likes

GJ on climbing to gold! Keep it up :slight_smile:

Congrats, welcome to the cool kids rank, were meta is irrelevant and we arent as glorified as plat but more respected than silver

9 Likes

well you did belong where you were, but youve gotten better. and climbed.
theres always a point where you know, i cant go any higher.

for me its masters, i can’t get that GM rating and i know i wont be getting it anytime soon (legit anyway). i just have to get better and actually play like a GM player.

2 Likes

Congrats 'cuz u get to team with good players while me, suffering from throwers, leavers, trolls

git gud

9 Likes

welcome

i struggled in gold for 2 years and finally reached plat

now you must undergo the same situation

1 Like

Good stuff. Now keep going.

I am extremely proud of you.

My main account was stuck in gold since season 4 or 5, but eventually I climbed out once I solidified myself as a Reinhardt main rather than a flex every match. I actually saw myself improving greatly, when I had a team that worked with me, it was truly glorious. I’m not fond of this meta or where Rein is currently, but you climbed with D.Va?!

How crazy is that?!

You’re an inspiration to many, and I wish you luck in climbing further. Never surrender.

Congrats man, the feeling of getting better at this game actually feels amazing, in season 4 i managed to get from 1.9k to ~2.6k and then… after 5 seasons, i’ve climb and improved a lot and now I sit at 3.3k.
Never is too late to improve.

1 Like

I’m scraping the surface of diamond and I want to cry so much.
THE FIRST ANIMATED RANK…

3 Likes

Congratulations! :clap: