Voice Lines and Voice Chat

Hi there, I am having the following problems with the game.

First, which is the most important one, is that I can’t hear other players in voice chat, this is a problem especially for Competitive mode.

Second, not as important but equally annoying, is that most of the times the voice lines won’t sound. If I press the voice line key most of the times I won’t hear it, but I do know other people do hear it, I tested it with some friends.

I have repaired the game, reinstalled, checked drivers and I don’t have other sound problems in other games, all the sound in Overwatch is working perfectly except for those two issues.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried this, also? Blizzard Support - Setting Default Voice Chat Devices in Windows

Yes, I managed to fix the voice chat issue, but I still can’t hear my own voice lines.

Same, I can’t hear my own voice lines and I use them often… I thought they had banned me from using them or something so I came here to look before I made a ticket. Very annoying. I didn’t realize how much I used them to communicate until I couldn’t hear them anymore. Dunno if others can hear them…

This thread is 2 years old. Please start a new thread to discuss your issue and include a WinMTR.