(VOICE CHAT ISSUE ) Can Someone Help Me or Tell Me how they FIXED the ISSUE

so for the 7th time im saying this i have this problem where i go in game i join vc no one can hear me after 20 secs it says everyone left and to them it shows i have left but im in vc… but muted… i did the SIP ALG disable i did the logs file delete and i even did ticket and nothing help what blizzard said seriously if someone is even having the similar issue tell me cause my game for few until new patch

Please understand that the forum is not a ticket system, and is largely supported by the community. There are no guaranteed responses to questions like there are with the ticket system. Also, making duplicate threads for the same issue, even if a previous one isn’t answered, is against the forum code of conduct. You can try another ticket, but Blizzard can only assist a bit with your personal hardware, which is where the problem is occurring. I say this because voice chat is working normally for most players based on current popular threads.

I understand and this is why i have seen in forums and YT people have fixed this issue i m hoping to see if someone will fix it or i will just wait for the next patch and pray

You have posted the same information in several other threads that were about different topics than your issue (they were regarding disconnections during DDoS), which derails troubleshooting efforts for those people and isn’t fair to them.

At this point, since no one has offered advice that helps, including the staff via ticket, you may want to look to your ISP, Reddit, or a PC tech for assistance fixing this.

1 Like

nicole if you can tell me what are the ports of ow i found this feature of forwarding them so i will try that…

They don’t have a public list of voice chat ports that I can refer you to. According to the sticky threads, you shouldn’t need to do this on a home router. Instead, your ISP might be blocking your ability to use voice chat, in which case you’d need to use a VPN to use voice chat. Personally, I’d recommend using a VPN to see if it resolves the issue, and then you’ll know if it’s your ISP blocking it or not.

I do have the same Issue, I join a game, I can hear the voice chat for like 20 seconds, and then it says everyone left. Furthermore, I can rejoin the chat and the same process follows. Glad to know I am not the only one. (There are a few more people I know (in Pakistan) that are having the similar issue since last patch).

1 Like

thank you bro for putting light on it yes and vpn is not a FIX i dont know for 3 years or so i never had this problem i hope they fix it i did turn of SIP ALG and other stuff nothing work

Hey RipperX,

The VPN would be a troubleshooting step to see if the voice chat problems persist. If they don’t, then that indicates that the problems are happening on the ISP side.

Even if you never had a problem in the past, it’s not unusual for changes on the ISP side to start impacting voice chat, so testing a free VPN would be worth a shot to see if there’s any changes.

Sir would opening tcp udp from cmd prop will fix it can u tell me the command for run do tell if that is a valid option

Hey there RipperX,

Since each router/modem is different we are unable to provide specific details for each one. Though we have a more rudimentary way of ensuring ports are defaulted listed here. Our games and apps use ports that are normally opened by default so this should resolve most related issues.

For more detailed information on router firewall configuration, contact the device provider (for most users this is the internet service provider) or manufacturer (Netgear, Linksys, etc.)

For more information on Windows firewall contact Microsoft directly.