VIDEO: LIVE 1.44 (66085) Hero Balance Comparison

The following video is a basic comparison to the changes applied in each hero in the 2 most recent PTR patches (February 4th and February 6th). I hope you find this video handy for your discussions.

IMPORTANT: The hero balance changes for Brigitte, Symmetra, Widowmaker, and Wrecking Ball are now live. Please note the Competitive Hero Pool, Workshop Features, Mei wall change and the stun rule change are still in testing on the PTR. (Find preview of those changes in the PTR 1.45.0.0-65865 video.) Furthermore, I do not have the means of documenting the Console Balance Changes for Symmetra and Ana.

Cheers everyone! (^^)v

17 Likes

Symmetra gon be super duper good after the buff hahahahah.

1 Like

4 Likes

I ll definitely let you choose !

I still can’t tell…

3 Likes

Well put together and nicely edited!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the feedback.

1 Like

Did they actually fix Symmetras orb splash damage and she has 70 splash on orbs now? Or the useless 15-35 because they copy pasted the splash damage algorithm from the other heroes? It’s been like this since ptr for second Symmetra rework, you can get orbs to like 1 mm from target for splash damage and still never get anywhere close to the 60 promised because the hitbox where it decays from is dead center of orb. Completely lazy and broken coding.

The hero balance changes for Brigitte, Symmetra, Widowmaker, and Wrecking Ball are now live. Please note the Mei wall changes and the stun rule changes are still in testing on the PTR.

1 Like

Also everyone let me know if you want to see straight up LIVE comparison where I show the changes that did make it through. I hope you find these videos helpful.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update post.

I wouldn’t know what went live otherwise.

What is all this console specific balance i keep hearing about ? Cant find any notes

Here they are for your reference:

1 Like

I went ahead and edited my video and reuploaded it to keep things organized:

They fixed the Widowmaker numbers.

In the PTR patch (and your video), it says 0.83 to 1 second, but after several users pointed out that it’s actually 0.75 seconds, the live patch notes now say 0.75 to 0.9 seconds.

Karabasts!

That will take more time to fix.