VIDEO: Demonstration of Experimental Play for March 4th, 2021 - Genji, Mei, Pharah, Reaper, Sigma & Zarya

Here we go again, guys. Thanks for your positive feedback on my past three videos. It took a while again to figure some of the balance changes out to demonstrate, especially Pharah, but as always keeping this short and sweet and sticking to basic demonstrations of each balance change.

If you want to see how the Pharah workshop code works or add it to your own games, access the workshop script using code MV3PK.

64 Likes

Sweet.
Personal opinion, Mr. Myst?

Quite pleasant and helpful!

3 Likes

When it comes to these demonstration videos, I definitely welcome it.

9 Likes

Those are a super roundup.
I especially love the comparison between live and experimental from different ranges with changed fire-rates/damage.
You see what 0.5 more damage can do.

And they get more and more professional with every vid.
Keep up the great work.

8 Likes

looks fantastic great work keep it up :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the vid, it’s very well made and portrays the changes in an easy to understand way. Any OW player unfamiliar with reading patch notes would benefit from this

3 Likes

Wait did genjis primary fire get buffed? I thought it was only his secondary fire?

1 Like

Both types of fire was affected.

13 Likes

did i saw barely 0.5 sec diff between before and after on genji

and people say its OP buff

LMAO

2 Likes

It is only, what, a .07 reduction per burst. It would take about 7 trigger pulls to get a .49 reduction total. It is super minor. The half a second you save lowkey doesn’t make up for the 15 ult cost increase. But at least Genji mains are happy… That is all that matters.

1 Like

i think it will only benefit like top tier like top 500 people genji

and nerf basicly on every rank

but his combo are actually 10% faster now, maybe thats the real benefit, idk

1 Like

That video is really slick. How long did it take you to make it? Well done, anyway.

This is great. Showing the difference in a clear manner to show that it’s a nudge, not a major change. Though admittedly, I’d like for there to be an extra clip added to the genji one. Something to show “how fast will this change his kill time on 200/250 hp targets?”

As a whole, this is still a great video.

1 Like

Woah this is a nice comparison. Have you done these for a lot of the experimental? If so then this is the first time I’ve seen it. Nice job :ok_hand:

1 Like

I think 45 rate for Pharah would be more fit. People with good management will definitely get an advantage and people with poor fuel management will not see a difference.

As for Reaper … yikes. Dont think its going to cut it and the spread distance between inner and outer circle are the issues but the changes are on the “ok” side of things for him I guess.

From my testing, secondary went from 0.75s to 0.68s like they said but primary has went from 0.95s to 0.9s with no mention on the post nor the patch notes, I wonder if it was accidently added or if it was intentional but they forgot to mention it.

1 Like

These usually take around sox to eight hours.

2 Likes

so criticism…

the zarya numbers were really hard to see there…perhaps face away a tiny bit (just something to keep in mind in future)

but otherwise…awesome breakdown…i give it 2 tracer finger guns

side note - i defy anyone to tell me they will actually notice the zarya difference in game

1 Like

Definitely agree, I think keeping her default crosshair with the big circle would’ve helped there. (The circle actually shrinks and grows with charge)