Very Low FPS during Hero Select and randomly throughout the match ever since Ashe update

Before the Ashe patch it used to be 70~90 fps and very rarely dropped to 60 and below, after the patch I cannot get it to go over 30? I have no clue as to what is going on anymore, cant play the game in this current state.

1 Like

Bumping. Months later and the problem persists with no response from Blizzard. Watching OWL makes me want to play so bad, but I physically can’t, and it makes me so disappointed. I really hope someone addresses this soon.

1 Like

Yeah still exists for me aswell. I commented on a few posts here a month or so ago and was told to make a support ticket by forum white knights.

I raised the support ticket and they closed it on me before i could test everything out. Ran all the troubleshooting advice they listed and still have the issue.

1 Like

BUMP! It’s been awhile on this thread and really losing hope on this. I’ve tried everything from suggestions in the forums to hardcore Google searches and contacting friends. No luck.

I also noticed that the frames drop when the ENEMY is changing characters as well. It really badly effects gameplay during intense fights in comp. And because the drops happen during the 30 seconds of preparation and after the match begins, I’ll sometimes fall off the map because the frame drop freezes the game, but character continues to move, making it look like I’m completely throwing, but I’m not.

Again, my frame drops were happening since the Ashe Update and now just getting worse with each patch, especially with this new one.

full game uninstall and reinstall, driver update (nvidia/amd), and if neither of these works (beware if ptr is also installed it will copy data instead of redownloading to fix these) then be sure the game and operating system are on a Solid State Drive (and preferably the pagefile as well).

Done all of this and much more CTGK. None of it works. Problem still persists. If anything it’s slightly worse. Before I would just drop FPS, but now sometimes I’ll dc as well and it’ll take me back to the “now arriving at” map screen. It always does this twice before it lets me back in the game and the FPS slowly starts to improve. By that point the game is usually at least a quarter of the way over.

I really feel like Blizzard aren’t even trying to fix it. In every forum topic about it, tech support always just offer basic troubleshooting that does nothing.

1 Like