Ventures gameplay

Ventures gameplay doesn’t feel smooth and is completely opposite of any other hero in Overwatch.

1. Their primary fire/ultimate are really weird and odd numbers to work with. example - her minimum blast damage is 15m and 19m. Ultimate longest range is 24m (just make it 25)
  2. Make center primary damage have bigger hitbox, that should also round the numbers.
  3. Let them be more flexible with ability usage. When she is charging out of their SHIFT ability, give them a little movement speed like scoped widowmaker or let them use RIGHT CLICK ability combined with charging out of the ground
  4. This hero feels so underpowered to any other hero/team compositions in this game.
  5. It would be really nice to add some damage when she starts going underground. If you’re on the same level when digging, you’re pretty vulnerable and literally free kill.
  6. Maybe I don’t want to use my entire ultimate ( again vulnerable) in a fast-paced game like Overwatch.
  7. You’re stunlocking urself whatever ability you wanna use and you’re free kill :slight_smile:

Overall animations feel delayed and clunky. I know that this is a first day, but this is what is on my mind and how this hero can be improved. Don’t Judge.

i played her for a few games, and i can’t really say i see the point of this hero at all…
what is she even supposed to do? if you want a close ranged hero reaper is way better, if you want splash damage you got pharah who is not even limited but such a crap range. if you want assassin like hero just go genji or sombra. really, she feels so extremely crap it’s not even funny.

2 Likes

Yes, whatever she does, you have just much better hero. I don’t know where to put her and where she can work.

usually the “in your face” sort of assassin heros always have some sort of defensive or escape option, like wraith, deflect, translocator, recall etc. and these abilities are very reliable and have no or next to not start up time. for venture you have burrow which i’m guessing supposed to serve as that but the start up time is so crap that it can’t even be used for that. i think she should get next to no start up when going burrow so it’s more reliable and the right click should get reset on a kill just like genji, so she can actually escape after getting a kill. the primary range could also use a slight buff because it’s a joke right now

Just watched a bunch of gameplay with venture … High Elo mostly. Venture is beyond broken …

You are invulnerable for 5s every 8s and can knock up enemies with damage then shoot them down.

If you are even a little mechanically inclined you will wreck with this hero.

GamePlay DPS Doom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLfg2C3T0-I

Yea first thing I come to SAMITO stream and he dies because SHIFT takes like 300 years to go into ground.

Venture is beyond broken …

Right because a hero should never die?

please don’t reply here anymore thanks