Venture vs Clove

I would argue both heros have abilities bad for their game but i think cloves is insanly worse. Ventures dig is bad for the game for the only counter being wait maulybe if sombra could hack her out of it it could be fine i just dont like those abilities personally but clove has after death abilities thats goes against the bases of the game no other agent has that making it way way worse imo

I love how people are going through a mental breakdown, because we didn’t get a cute smexy female character.

like really just treat venture like some dude that enjoys digging.

Now go touch some grass, and talk to a woman.

Looks are a big thing in 3rd person game for me but feel is more important in first person games and luckily it seems like venture feels good to play but god another stall ability realy please let sombra hack them out of it

never said it was

I don’t know why AKJ even plays it anymore, all he wants is another FPS clone of valorant/ COD etc etc etc.

Wanting fps heroes in an fps. Not some rat hero closing 50m on you for free. We already got Sombra as annoying as she is.

You knew what the game was when you first started playing and you stuck with it knowing this. You should’ve taken your exit a long, long time ago.

If this FPS isn’t for you, then go find one that is and stop coming here complaining about half the damn roster.

Yet they reworked all the non fps problem heroes mostly, knowing they broke the game.

Torb, Sym, Orisa, Mercy, Sombra. Sombra’s rework was awful keeping invis, Mercy’s rework was awful keeping rez. Imagine if they reworked Sigma…the worst designed tank in the game. They reworked Orisa before Sigma which makes no sense. Sigma was worse designed than Orisa. They even threw Doomfist to tank knowing he broke the game as a dps, yet they make Venture who is pretty much the same playstyle, harder to punish being underground

Imagine if Sombra, Mercy’s reworks were actually good.

now imagine if you stopped crying

This is a good thing. More nonbinary representation lets go.

No, the reworked fhem because the trash idiots who cant comprehend anything besides “hiTScAn gOeS pEW PeW” wouldn’t shut the hell up and accept this game is a HERO SHOOTER or go to a different game.

Aka, idiots like you.

never liked or played valorant but i think thats a cool hero. the artstyle is cool at least. of course its a corny video game but someone put effort into that

still my favorite trailer of a character of a game i dont play is loba from apex… for reasons hehehehe

https://youtu.be/iRzZGQEPwY4?si=DxSvcXTQXBstUrf9

I love how much in denial ppl here are that they have to bring the game as an argument in a character discussion.

yeah, it is valorant. So what? Even as someone who doesn’t like valorant, the character still looks objectively better than venture.

Don’t worry we all know you’re going to get braindead flash back so you can press a button and delete someone for free with no mechanical input whatsoever, you’ll be fine.

i dont care about the model but i also understand why people want a waifu, its a fatuation, dream and imagination.

its art

This has got to be the most useless part of a hero. WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT A HERO DESACRIBES THEMSELVES AS!?

from the non binary people (myself included) i know
a VAST majority have said that venture is way better representation than clove is, and that cloves design just seems like the non binary part is an afterthought more than an actual part of their story and kit

i also dont understand too much why the character seemingly needs to be conventionally attractive either, seems boring

He is trying to say that non binary characters doesn’t have to be ugly as sin like venture is.

strongly disagree, venture is alot worse than clove, at least she looks like a person and not a mole rat

1 Like

Venture looks like they have a personality past from looking different
Clove looks like a cookie cutter “im not like the other-” person

Ventures kit also looks like it belongs to them, far more than most other new ow2 heroes, the only ones that really fit are ram and jq, others look boring and uninspired