Venture Shakes Up the Game this Weekend!

I have.
Venture does not do more damage than Reaper.
Their damage is more consistent, but Reaper, has higher DPS

So why pick reaper when you do more damage and pick venture.

???
Cause they are different heroes?
Why pick Ashe when Widow can one shot?
Why pick Winston when D.Va can do more damage?

Why does them passive grant temporary shield instead of overhealth?

Wasn’t that mechanic removed in OW2 in lieu of increased readability? Why bring it back?

First game I played I saw I have shield but it was depleting out of combat which made no sense to me. It was not even correct color for over-shield (which doesn’t exist in OW2).

2 Likes

Are we playing the same hero?

Totally broken, not surprise xd.

• His ult is much more damaging than Reinhardt’s hammer blow.

• He can dodge ALL ults in the game by burying himself underground (even clean his status by burying himself).

2 Likes

SOON
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDaX8yZid-I]

Anyone see what his cute and pixel spray hero achievements are? Can we obtain them yet?

il stick on my lvl 407 torbjorn, but wel done on new hero!

Before they are released? No. They will have zero cosmetics to buy/switch between and thus you can’t earn more than 0/0 sprays.

1 Like

She need to go get that dentist drill

6 Likes

It’s almost like a DPS ult does damage; It’s also blocked by barriers too

And lots of DPS heroes can dodge ults? Reaper? Mei? Genji? Also with the cast time delay on it, the person trying to ult must be screaming “HEY I AM GOING TO ULT, HERE IT COMES”

Ahhhh, that makes sense…At work so I can’t check myself. thanks!

I can’t wait to get mass reported for using the wrong pronouns on this character…

2 Likes

NP. Figured this out last time with Mauga. Pretty sure you can still equip whatever neutral sprays you have though.

1 Like

Sucks, too…the achievements are never easier to get than in these overbuffed states.

Every time I see that person he’s crying about Lifeweaver lmao. I’ve never seen someone more passionate in their hatred of one single hero. Literally he’s been complaining for over a year since Weaver came out.

3 Likes

Might have something to do with green health reducing the amount of ult charge, but they should have factored that in with hero balance.

That being said, Mauga was much different during his free trial vs when he was released. Maybe they’ll change it?

1 Like

Cooldown management of Drill dash while burrowed feels a bit wonky to me.
It’s nice that it’s cut in half when underground but there are two weird cutoffs:

• burrowing with dash on cooldown > 4 seconds means you don’t get to do underground dash at all
  • if you dash later than 1 second into full duration burrow you emerge with dash still on cooldown and can’t combo it
1 Like

Skipping this one.

Space ranger and the next tank can’t come fast enough.

2 Likes