Venture pride namecards

So, if you log in these days (who knows how long this goes on) - you get 3 Venture pride name cards. Just in case, someone wants to know.
I am surprised, that they still sneak these things without any notification, while publicly coming out about heroe´s sexuality/gender.

2 Likes

Which days? During Pride Month?

1 Like

This is the thing - I have no idea. Seen that in FB by accident and found out I have them already, lol. They made it sneaky.

1 Like

the priorities of resource usage at its best…i joke, what a effn waste of resources

9 Likes

Im currently ballsexual and venturesexual

5 Likes

I find Venture to be literally adorable, and I hate the fact that some people can’t get past their pronouns to enjoy the character.

Also, I want people to appreciate Mauga more. That has nothing to do with my original point, but I think he’s really cool and more people should enjoy him.

25 Likes

They’re non-binary is why they’d get a pride background. Doesn’t matter that you think they’re boring.

Same reason Pharah, Tracer, Baptiste, Lifeweaver and Soldier got unique backgrounds for pride.

11 Likes

I hate Mauga’s gameplay design deep in my soul

2 Likes

a what now?

I agree! I think Venture is neat-o and Mauga is really cool.
I don’t enjoy his playstyle all that much, but he is one of my favourite characters design/personality wise

2 Likes

I hated to play against him, until I realized he tanks very well against Orisa, and now he’s my favorite tank to play against Orisa. As a Reinhardt main, you can probably see why its cathartic to play him. Same when it comes to playing against Sombra and Pharah.

I didn’t unlock him until WAYYYY after everyone else had him, so my opinion on him was solely formed based on playing against him. I unlocked him like two days before he was free for everyone, and man I was missing out!

What can I say except…

I hate Venture´s design and I would like people to not assume, that it´s about their pronouns.
I also don´t like Mauga´s design.

1 Like

How you don’t come out with hero gender when you reveal them?

You quite literally will have to use a pronoun while talking about them at one point…

Think McFly, think!

1 Like

Not hard to guess why especially when ignoring the biggest part of the community.

I mean look at all the wasted effort by the pride paraders lol. Imagine “activism-ing” something that 95% of people don’t give a flying flip about and view as normal? 1994? Okay, I can understand that. But 2024? It’s like trying to keep disco alive.

2 Likes

disco will never die!

1 Like

I mean “queernes” or whatever the term is (I have no idea).

Anyone else getting weird vibes ITT

Of what? their sneakyness?

One look at how many people are complaining about Venture being non-binary, showing disdain towards them or just misgendering them on purpose shows that yes, we still need pride and representation.

14 Likes