Venture only loses to one character

Cassidy wrecks their day, anyone with a stun wrecks their day and playing grouped up means venture can’t do much

Pharah should have combustible engines so you can actually shoot her down

Venture loses to Cassidy, Torbjorn pretty handily. Cassidy grenade is a stronger hack against Venture and Torb turret is usually out of range for Venture. Torb can also survive combo and shotgun Venture down. I’ve also found that they can’t beat Reaper very easily either which is ironic since Reaper is so awful right now.

Echo also gives Venture a hard time.

Lifeweaver is impossible to engage against if they use their petal platform. Grip also prevents you from combining anyone if you’re obvious about it.

Hog and Doom can easily interrupt burrow startup animation.

Sojourn can slide out of combo and stay out of effective range.

Ram can prevent Venture from getting any height with burrow.

Brig whip can prevent Venture from combining others and themselves effectively.

The list goes on. Venture really makes life hard for heroes like Widow, Ana, Tracer, Genji, Illari more than any other heroes. Other heroes not mentioned can have a tough time but not as much as those 5 in my experience.

1 Like

Agreed, it’s not always easy to win against them but saying only Pharah can win against Venture is factually false.

1 Like

No unless you escape you don’t have a chance. They heal more than you and your heals will be at a 15% disadvantage on top of that . Within their range venture requires as much aim as Moira but does significantly more dmg

That’s always part of the 1v1, no… ? Using the field and escaping if it’s to your advantage.

There’s the healing passive, most supports can also actively heal themselves, certain heroes like Soldier can also heal themselves…

Still… saying winning a 1v1 against Venture is impossible is completely hyperbolic and also depends on personal skill… but as always, posters on forums and social media have a tendency of overexaggerating everything, when it comes to Overwatch (and any change or new hero),

Venture is fine.

1 Like

Junkrat gets dumpstered by Venture

OP is still wrong about then only having 1 counter though. Junk isn’t one however.

1 Like

Where you you think they go when they dig?

venture SHREDS junkrate.
she presses a button and does a 100 damage to you AND gains shields??? you can literally drop a trap right WHERE shes about to pop up and she will destroy the trap before flying in the air.
If venture gets ANY amounts of heals that means you have to hit 4 shots on venture or blow 2 shots and both your mines on her. thats essentially either your full clip as junkrat only has 5 shots or both mines which is a 14 sec cooldown (they’re 7 each.) vs her drill that does a hundred and basically guarantees a follow up shot and a melee.

Venture licks her lips anytime junkrat is in the game.
Real question is why does junkrat only still have 5 shots still with a shot that is much harder to hit than ventures vs venture who has 8 and has dig that acts as a free reaper fade that ccs, movement, AND RELOADS HER GUN???

1 Like

Rein existing makes it basically impossible to ult as Venture.

if your ulting as venture anywhere there is a rein you are fundamentally playing the character wrong lmao wtf. broddy is acting as if its the overwatch trailer where all 4 other characters stand perfectly behind rein while he shields and doesnt move at all and shield is at full health. smh NEEEEEEEEEXT

I knoe how to use Ventures ult lmao

Doesn’t change my point. Rein is a very good counter to Venture ult. And decent against Venture in general tbh.

Yes! This! More Junk and Reap mains should be upset about this.

… Oh. Thats right. Barely any left. Well then.

Nails, meet coffins. Ggs jr and reebah players :disappointed:

While true, I don’t consider barrier blocking stuff to be a counter. That’s just true for every hero in the game other than Fire Strike and melee based damage (Blade, drill, etc.).

underground but not the shadow realm as no one can really escape the shadow realm

Ram and Reaper, both a very good against Venture

Any hero that can shoot more than 5m distance can get the upperhand on Venture. Any of them.

As with everything Moira, it’s an objective math problem rather than about opinion or something. The venture needs to make some serious misplays to lose to a moira. They do too much damage with high accuracy (low aim required). Moira damage is capped

Moira has orb, fade and 20m range that could easily outpace Venture. No Moira player should be dying to Venture. You have zero reason to be within his range.

Yes, I specifically said escape was an option. But there is no realistic chance of winning that 1v1