Venture needs buffs

No way you’re in gm if you think Venture is op :I

I’m going to bet that even if the devs read threads like this, they would ignore every single message that doesn’t use Venture’s correct pronouns. I would.

Honey…

The reading comprehension devil got another one :man_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

no venture isnt venture needs DELETION…i thought mauga was a badly designed character venture is way worse the bad design level is…OVER 9000

1 Like

If you think venture is this bad than you wouldn’t last a day playing plants vs zombies garden warfare. There’s this character named chomper and can do the exact same thing that venture can do (go underground and become invulnerable) but instead of having a charged upwards attack coming out from underground he just straight eats you. Instant death with almost no counter play.

alot of the peopple who play consider venture a badly designed character

That is true but there also many people who think venture was a great addition myself included. That’s the thing about FPS games. There always be a division between the community on everything.

Venture is fine. I main them. Honestly surprised I keep contesting for top damage when I spend a lot of time on setup, scouting, or running away. Sometimes a mixture of both.

Their opportunistic burst is very potent. So they can’t have everything.

Main downside. Hard to handle abilities and cooldown management and short range. That’s just the reality we have to deal with here for balance.

Every hero needs a weakness.

Venture is the most annoying hero in the game. No thanks.

1 Like

Most annoying hero? When hero’s like Sombra, roadhog, widow, tracer and mauga exist? Interesting

Sombra, Widow, and Tracer take skill :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

You already get more than 2 seconds knocked off for using it while burrowed. Regardless, if they knock off a quarter of the cooldown then they will need to look at how much shields it gives as well. It’ll also be throwing more boops around more often, and the amount of CC getting constantly added to the game is already a major annoyance. Especially with Venture having one form of it or another on every ability…

Tracer and widow sure but not Sombra. Don’t go there

She has one of the highest skill ceilings in the game? Yes Sombra lmao

1 Like

Some streamers called Venture a B Tier hero. I have a better track record understanding which heroes/buffs/nerfs are problems than these streamers do, because these streamers are brain-dead.

If they were actually smart, they wouldn’t be streaming for pennies on the dollar.

No the matchmaking needs fixed.

Unlikely they ever get a decent buff cause their kit is extremely unfun to play against similar to heroes like old sombra. If they ever will recieve one the majority of the community will complain immediately because the hero feels kinda cheese to die to and will prob be quickly nerfed

Well than at that point just get rid of the hero entirely because why keep them? If you’re going to make the hero trash tier than just get rid of them. Save both the main of that hero and the people that hate them the headache.

cause there are still people that play them. Like look at the history of buffs for heroes the majority of the community hate, They instantly revert them without like 2 days and tbh you cant really blame them because making a hero that is going to annoy the majority of the community good is bad since they want to appeal to as much people as possible

True. It all just comes down to their horrible hero design. Mauga is another example. Not a single hero released in overwatch 2 has been a success except for maybe ram but they released him with no speed increase in nemesis form so people could just walk away from you while shooting at your massive frame.