Venture is awesome

Probably a bit overtuned but still awesome

8000+ hour Hanzo one trick falls in love with Venture (NEW HERO) (youtube.com)

5 Likes

Seems fun, still counterable when they blow both cooldowns in quick succession for a combo so not to OP. Plus they have a range that they are stuck playing in to do any decent damage. Hopefully blizz get enough info from this test to adjust the numbers properly before official release. That ult does crazy damage.

Venture is tons of fun, but I’m having trouble staying alive. The kit wants me to get in there and brawl, but the passive shield gen doesn’t do much with only two abilities with substantial cooldowns. I think I’ve died every time I’ve tried to quick melee someone due to my huge hitbox.

I really like how every ability feels. Great sound and oomph to all of them. Still getting used to having to dig out early and not try to use it like Reaper’s wraith, because the time it takes to activate gets me killed every time I try to use it reactively.

I had the most satisfying PotG ever yesterday, though, when I dug under the whole enemy team, popped out behind them in a little room, and ulted everyone at the same time just as they blew a bunch of ults.

1 Like

First time I’ve had this much fun on the game since early Sym. By far my favorite hero release so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t played a whole bunch because of real life stuff but Zarya seemed pretty good for that? The difficulty seemed to be bubbling Venture at the right time so that it’s not wasted, since bubbling a digging Venture is obviously pointless.

theyre pretty fun and have cool movement, but their ult feels like total butts to me. I havent played them much but I tried to use it to kill a kiriko and the first shockwave blasted her into the air, doing not that much damage, and the other ones just missed somehow… the second one was definitely because kiriko was too high up thanks to the first lol. any tips on how to use it?