Venture Ach "Excavation Annihilation"

“Eliminate 3 enemies with a single use of Tectonic Shock” I assumed this was a Single use of the “Named” ability/ultimate but after completing this multiple times I have not received the reward…

So I assume that you need to “Eliminate 3 enemies”, “With a single Pulse” of Tectonic Shock’s x4 Pulses… This is confusing and makes the Ach so much harder, especially compared to other heroes similar challenges.

4 Likes

Lowskill hero, seen it happening a lot in my games. Hurry up before they nerf it.

2 Likes

What the? are you talking about?

1 Like

LowskillVenture 

2 Likes

ignore them, people will get combo’d with melee heroes and just assume theirs no counterplay or positional awareness to actually do what their doing.

And basically refuse to do anything to get around them.

4 Likes

I mean I guess at least half the roster could be considered lowskill. Maybe 1 or 2 actually require some skill to get value.

Sure you don’t agree so you tell people to ignore what I’m saying, you know I’m right. OP released hero with no balance, look at the history of every released hero and tell me they were even close to be balanced. I know cause you CAN’T. Keep on being Angry.

They said to ignore you because your reply made no sense in regards to the topic and had very little to do with what the OP was asking about.

OT: I got the achievement I think the day they came out. I could be wrong but I think I got three with one hit which gave me the achievement.

3 Likes

Here is a quick how to in getting around venture.

Use highground, simply starting their or moving to such will force venture to take the long way around or burn his dash to get to you.

Secondly when their underground and winding up an attack you have a considerably long time to reposition. Use LOS breaks or moving off the highground to avoid taking damage.

Thirdly use pings and the like they are a flanker, and die real fast under focus fire.

Fouthly Venture isn’t invulnerable while activating dig. So they can be shot till their actually underground.

That and basically any mobility tools, stuns, knock backs, barriers, and more deal with them rather easily and keep them from comboing or even entering your range.

And simply attacking them from range whenever you see one.

So have fan kiddo. You now have a simple guide to not dieing.

5 Likes

I just switch to dva and I beat venture every time. If cant pick dva and nobody is killing venture I leave game and try to find something better. Arcade modes are where I typically hang out.

ah so your problematic, and unwilling to learn the game.

good to know

6 Likes

No skill*

I fixed it.

1 Like

Yea I gave up years ago when blizzard decided that balance isn’t their main focus, now I just play cause im bored , trash game is trash.

The game is actually in a decent state at the moment, you can carry just about any hero into top 500 and maintain above 60% winrates.

Heroes do have counter play, even when you locked to dps/support. including venture.

Be it if your bored their are litterially hundreds of games that are free or less then 5 bucks. Check steam sales. If you have a computer that’s made in the last 5 years or just want a 2d game you should be able to run any of those.

If not paladins / fortnight and more do exists on all platforms.

So you can learn and get around your issue, or just move on.

2 Likes

I got this in my like first 3 games playing as venture. It wasn’t that hard

I got this achievement within my first hour of playing Venture.

The one I’m having issue is knocking someone off the map with drilldash…

Go figure. I get the hard one by accident and can’t get the simple one.

Almost had it today but a pitsol crazed Mccree had a habit of rolling every time they got pressured. Made it so dumb to fight because he “conviently” kept getting out of range or ignoring my CC.

Some call it skill. I call it brainless because his positioning was bad, he was INTing hard like the suicidesquad hard, and whiffed all his deadeyes that he even kept spamming during confrontations.

But the man could shoot…and he still got top dps. Just…why are hitscans so spoiled?!

1 Like

I think Im around teir 3 in the battle pass , shows you how much I care. My Main game is World of Warcraft.

Like I don’t care what you play man. I’m just letting you know you have options if you do want to engage with OW and not have the issues you mentioned.

Have a good one now.

I like the issues I have with OW. The hate makes me strong.

I got both in one game, never had so much dopamine flowing through my veins.

Really? I think I got it with 3 pulses of my own ult. It’s kinda hard to insta-kill people with just one pulse unless they’re all already low.

1 Like