Valorant pink skins, same time as Mercy Mythic

Valorant really are trying to kill Overwatch. Clove > Venture now pink skins when Mercy gets her Mythic?

And then you check the comments on the tweet and see everyone saying it’s just a fusion of existing skins that are already meh or a recolour of them. Good example is someone said they are a pink sovereign skin recolour fused with some other skin I forgot the name of. That’s what the leak comments say at least.

The final kill animation is beautiful sheesh. The gun sounds are decent. Colour ways are beautiful. Knife is mid. Phantom is a cop for any girl

Idk about valorant but I am enjoying watching Helldivers 2 still going strong at the charts after blizzard’s pve cancelation and woke propaganda.

1 Like

You ever play Destiny 2? A game with actual loot, strikes, raids, dungeons. Loot that you farm for to bring into pvp

If something then its more Lifeweaver than Mercy in every way shape and form

The new Onslaught mode is amazing and i can’t wait to bring my team into the Pantheon

I am not switching to Valorant until they add genetically modified hamsters in Spider-Man mechs, non-binary archaeology nerds with huge flying drills, and/or magical teleporting fox girls.

Yeah they’re definitely killing Overwatch with their 100$ weapon!
And I mean a single weapon, the base skin is 20$, and you need another currency to upgrade the weapon with effects and colors, all that costs 75 radianites, which is equal 75$, so 95$ :skull:

ooh yeah, was farming for a god roll midnight coup. Got accurized rounds, moving target, range masterwork, smallbore but that nasty kinetic perk

1 Like

Played it on and off many times actually.
The problem is that if you aren’t buying every new expansion there is nothing to do in it (or at least was the case when I was playing it)

Fps are unfortunately the most greedy type of live services. You have to pay huge prices for trivial stuff and that is the only type of content in the game (with OW being no exception)

1 Like

Pretty cool. Too bad it’s tied to a garbage game.

Pretty scummy when real guns are cheaper than digital ones.