Valkyrie Playstyle

I wouldn’t care to be honest because my opinions are objective and can be empirically supported by observing reality.

You realize that’s a logical fallacy right? :rofl: By that token, calling you good can be perceived as an insult because it doesn’t adhere to your moral system. You guys are getting sillier by the day in your attempts to win this.

1 Like

So Undertone has confirmed that they don’t mind being called delusional. Got it. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

If I ever start believing that a hitscan DPS is easier than Mercy, by all means call me delusional.

1 Like

Buuuuuuuuuuut isn’t it kind of obvious that calling someone good is not an insult. An insult that’s hard to identify as an insult is usually found out by asking the person in which the comment was directed to if it was insulting to them or not. There are boundaries. :wink:

1 Like

Flagged for spam…

Oh, so you came back to your original position, where you don’t want to refute said arguments because you just realised you can’t.
If you don’t dismiss the oppositions arguments, they still stand.

Oh. This isn’t rank shaming you say ?
So what is it if I dare ask ?
What’s your point here ?
Refuting my arguments by implying I don’t understand the game.

By the way, I am not a “bronze star borderline silver” and I do not consider myself a Mercy one trick.
Even if I was, how is it relevant other than rank shaming ?

Enlighten me, what is soldier to you, other that shooting at whatever enters yours crosshair ?

Oh I do.
We were talking about the difficulties of a hero to be played, and you are the one who came to say “Hey ! Mechanical skill !”

Oh, you are annoyed that we point out your lack of argumentation so start trying to disvalue us.

I just said this doesn’t exist.
Sometimes I’m not sure why I bother.

Here we are, you ran out of arguments so you start attacking me personally.

This is.

1 Like

False Flagging. :open_mouth:

That’s not how it works. By that token an idea can be perceived as offensive, literally anything becomes offensive. Literally no one can say anything because of your imaginary “boundaries”.

The rank you are at reflects your skill at the game - your game sense, situational awareness, mechanics etc. It’s not the be-all end-all but being in silver means you don’t understand fundamentals such as composition, positioning etc. When you go to a doctor - who’s advise are you going to take? The one that just started fresh out of university or a certified doctor with 20 years of experience and many solved cases under his belt?

Yes, you are. I mean literally you are :grinning: if you click on your profile it says 2 star bronze border in silver competitive.

Calling someone’s expertise in a subject field isn’t rank shaming. I’m not oppressing you. When you talk about any subject matter, qualifications matter.

1 Like

Just to show other people who might read this that he is wrong and doesn’t even want to discuss.

Simply looking at his post he never explains his points, come back to undermine his own arguments, and rank shame people as a way to dismiss their assertions.

Well, you see, I wouldn’t like to be called delusion and would consider it an insult. You, on the other hand, don’t see it as an insult. Since both of us have clashing opinions, it would be best to ask the person who the comment was directed towards if they consider it insulting or not. Just seems the most logical. :man_shrugging: Also, thought “boundaries” was pretty self-explanatory. Blatantly nice things will not be insults and blatantly not nice things will be insults.

Awww, now we are going with strategy B - character assassination.

1. I explained my arguments many times, simplified it as best I can.
  2. Never undermined my own arguments, you guys just take statements out of context and give them some meaning that was never intended. My argument is coherent and cohesive, you just take a sentence out of context and apply it as a general statement.
  3. In any subject matter, experience and qualifications matter, read above post. This isn’t rank shaming nor am I oppressing you. :rofl:

Accusing me of things I haven’t done is insulting to me. What now?

In order for you to be able to think, you risk being offensive. You are perfectly happy to risk offending me by calling me oppressive. Why does your right trumps mine? You are certainly willing to insult me in your pursuit of winning this debate, what gives you that right?

You can pursue any agenda under this guise, this statement can be offensive by your logic:

What?

???

That quote isn’t insulting to you?

You are accusing me of being malicious. I find that offensive.

You are willing to call me malicious in your pursuit of winning this debate when my comment wasn’t being offensive. This is offensive.

Calling someone a wall and a waste of time isn’t offensive? I am offended by this statement. What now?

Wait, what?

What are you even talking about?

UMM???

I’m just using your logic to show you how it looks. :smiley: It’s rather silly isn’t it?

Everything you’ve just said makes no sense to me…

I know, just like your logic.

You risk being offensive by virtue of thinking. You risk being offensive in the pursuit of truth, it’s inherent. Your “boundaries” don’t exist.

You guys must be really bored at work.

Are you sure you’re not just purposefully being obtuse? :smirk:

Yeah it does help pass the time. 3 PM here so 2 more hours to go.

Nope, I never resort to malicious tactics in a debate.