Uravity Juno is Really Cool! But

They gave Juno go beyond and Tracer plus ultra, so you need them both together to say the full thing. :laughing:

1 Like

Ha! Those sneaky suckahs!

I was looking for the Uravity spray in the bundle then realized its in the Battlepass! Gotta have both for the whole set! :crazy_face:

1 Like

They put an MHA spray in the BP? Those bastards!

1 Like

Yup! I feel like thats happened before in a previous collab…

Edit: i did some Spray research, it seems this is the first season the Devs put all of the collab hero sprays into the BP. Not a big deal but i really think the sprays should be bundled with the skin bundle purchase.

1 Like

thats like me complaining tracer has a skin without glasses next to 32 skins with glasses.

As she does have one without helmet, its a big bonus for now. later won’t be any special.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t Uravity wear a space-esque helmet somewhere in the anime?

It seems like the trend for future Juno skins is without her helmet :neutral_face:

Its such an important aspect of her, its tough to see it deleted so easily.

Dandelousx, i just noticed the blue light trail. I looked at Juno’s OG skin and its in her hoverboots (never noticed it before). Seems like the Devs forgot to change that! Its also kinda funny since the Uravity skin covers up Juno’s original boot effects.

2 Likes

Yup https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Ochaco_Uraraka?file=Ochaco_Uraraka_Action_2.png

1 Like

Juno is just incredible

1 Like

Its just a character people like nothing less nothing more.

She isnt overated, nor is the anime.

Everybody has different taste

2 Likes

He has if you equip the skin

that was her old outfit, she got it upgraded to not having the bubble.

Yeah I hope they change it. A pink light trail would make the skin so much cooler than it already is.

1 Like

Agreed.

Uravity’s glowing pink effects are really cool. Just need that extra touch to implement them into Juno’s boots. Maybe they’ll do a skin update. :crossed_fingers:

The best part of the Uravity skin collab to me is probably the sound effects! Everything has sound effects now! I was even checking out the emotes, and they have their own unique sound effects when they are activated. Its tempting to buy all of Juno’s current emotes just for that…

1 Like

I don’t see why they couldn’t add that in as part of the skin…

but then again these are the same people who didn’t put a hat on Spike Cass, sooo…

They could have, but why would they when uravity’s outfit got upgraded into not having that feature?

Same reason they went for that specific Shigaraki outfit for Reaper, even though he wears a different one later on. It fits the character better.

1 Like