UR2GM is fake. They are lying

Yes and no because I used to consistently be high plat low diamond and now with this game i cannot even get outta low gold, like im literally trapped. If i was supposed to be stuck at a rank after a prolonged time id still be high plat pushing low diamond

true you donā€™t really get stuck at a certain rank because the population is always improving. only if you improve at the same rate as everyone else will you stay at the same rank. otherwise you will drop or rank up depending on your improvement rate.

1 Like

Great post, countless people have reported the same thing. The devs want management to believe so badly that what theyā€™ve programmed works correctly and this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that it doesnā€™t. Iā€™ve had accounts that are stuck in GM and another account that is stuck in diamond and canā€™t get out of it.

Iā€™ve had GM players AT MY HOUSE, play on my account that is in plat and lose multiple games over and over and over. Iā€™ve created challenges where a GM player tried to simply get the account above 3300, not even to masters and they gave up.

The system is broken, the devs are apathetic and donā€™t know how to fix it.

2 Likes

:pouting_cat: :point_up_2:

7 Likes

Why am I getting tagged :sob:

Posting evidence like this has been done countless times on this forum, the few naysayers always deny it and make excuses. Iā€™ve literally posted streams of GM players playing and losing on my hard stuck account, DESPITE the fact the GM players were using cheats rofl. Iā€™ve posted videos of me effortlessly winning in Masters and getting obliterated in high gold tier, they still deny.

People who deny the matchmaker is broken are just like flat Earthers, it doesnā€™t matter how much evidence you give them, theyā€™re gonna believe the conspiracy that thereā€™s droves of Overwatch players working together to take down the big company Blizzard with fake accusations of a ā€œriggedā€ matchmaker, instead of realizing the matchmaker just has faulty programming.

6 Likes

Boosting services are out there to prove youā€™re wrong. Now I actually understand why people order boosts, they truly believe in nonsense they have in their minds. Thatā€™s good, demand creates supply. The best and the easiest orders Iā€™ve done were on the hardstuck accounts. Games are so easy there, MM donā€™t expect anything coming from you, and doesnā€™t revolve around you out of creating balanced match for your 50-50 winrate. It procs only when you boost MMR to the sky after like 20-30 games won in a row.

1 Like

Ones a fresh account his only 16 hours in ranked.

So not a like for like comparison and thus Apotzens statement stands.

Play more. And make sure you send those videos to your colleague in Brazil on a memory stickā€¦ Haha.

1 Like

Because you said you wanted to see accounts with ā€œ50 gamesā€ played - and I showed you that?

Yeah look at the post aboveā€¦

Now theyā€™re saying ā€œBut itā€™s a fresh account!ā€ - thatā€™s the whole point of my post and OPā€™s post!

:smile_cat:

Itā€™s played 4.6% of the ranked play time if the other account.

At least grind out of for bit more and you wonā€™t look like youā€™re camping ranks to prove a point that doesnā€™t exist.

3 Likes

I believe you claim to be gold in one role master in another. So why do you have a hard time believing someone can be both plat and master in open queue where any role can be played?

I donā€™t. He one tricks rein though, so itā€™s just a matter of volume and grind.

Iā€™ve heard him claim that heā€™s in Master but Iā€™ve never seen proof of thisā€¦

:smirk_cat:

1 Like

the point is to rob ignorant kids just the same as any enterprise since the dawn of time.

they generalize with truisms that are contexually irrelevant to individuals with inherently different capabilities.

you should not be emulating their initiatives if you cant follow theough on the opportunities cuz youā€™ll miss a key shot or not anticipate a cd response

conservation is boring everywhere

1 Like

nah bro i think u might just be mad cos bad honestly. U arenā€™t in 50/50 hardstuckwatch u r just not playing good. sorry to say this unc, but u might have fallen off.

1 Like

It reveals that the entire matchmaking system is a farce. Someone who is stuck in plat should not be winning matches in masters, or someone who is stuck in masters should not be losing matches in PLATā€¦unless of course itā€™s exactly what we expected - the matchmaker uses garbage algorithms to create ā€œfairā€ matches which creates pockets of elo hell.

The mental hoops these devs jump through to justify their garbage matchmaking is their biggest accomplishment. Theyā€™re more like gymnasts than programmers.

3 Likes

You still using that text to speech stuff? Because Iā€™ve definitely not spoken it.

What is a Confidence Score in Machine Learning?

A confidence score is a numerical value that indicates the level of certainty or accuracy of predictions made by a machine learning model. It is an important metric that helps evaluate and interpret the reliability of the modelā€™s output. The confidence score represents the modelā€™s confidence in its prediction or classification for a given input data point.

In machine learning, algorithms are trained on labeled data to learn patterns and make predictions or classifications. However, these predictions are not always 100% accurate or certain. The confidence score serves as a measure of how confident the model is in its prediction by estimating the probability of correctness.

The confidence score can range from 0 to 1, where 0 indicates no confidence or very low accuracy, and 1 represents complete confidence or high accuracy. Values between 0 and 1 indicate varying degrees of confidence.

The confidence score is closely related to the concept of probability. It provides a quantitative measure of how likely a prediction is correct. For example, if a model predicts whether an email is spam or not, a confidence score of 0.95 indicates that the model is 95% confident in its prediction.

The interpretation of the confidence score depends on the specific application and the problem being solved. It is important to set an appropriate threshold for the confidence score to determine the level of confidence required to accept or reject predictions. Setting a higher threshold may lead to more accurate but conservative predictions, while a lower threshold may result in more confident but potentially inaccurate predictions.

Soā€¦ Itā€™s stuck at an MMR ā€˜permanentlyā€™, unless of course you derank, this doesnā€™t count? The ā€˜stickinessā€™ of the MMR isnā€™t really relevant, Dafran would climb your account a lot faster than you or I would

1 Like

Actually, Deranking is done to prep accounts for GM runs and boosting. Itā€™s the easiest way to create uncertainty in the MM. If you know what to look for you know when the MM is recalibrating due to this trigger

1 Like