Update: The kiriko emote!

For those who didn’t believe me, someone posted a screenshot of the kiriko emote on twitter:

Hope the person doesn’t mind i post it here lol,

So there must be a bug of some sort that it’s not showing up on the challange section.

Edit: Apparently it was only used for promo material and isn’t actually a thing in game

2 Likes

Yes, she is the precious one.

8 Likes

It’s Tracer with green hair.

5 Likes

The more hate she gets, the more I adore her. Let them lose their minds over her 0,85 seconds of invincibility and her cocky attitude. It just makes it even better ^^

21 Likes

dam hope its true that is so cute

I just updated the post, apparently it’s all just for promo, and not in game.

1 Like

dam oh well, cant have everything

i do wonder tho… if it was sojourn and it was missing would people not care? lol

What’s so special about sojourn lol

i was reading the twitter comments on one post. supposedly it might come in a bundle… maybe next week. that would make sense if they sneak out a kiriko bundle skin the shop

Really :astonished: i hope so because the emote is super adorable! I need it!

5 Likes

Oh, so more false advertising to report actiblizz to the ombudsman for then.

3 Likes

It being promo only doesn’t make much sense because it was listed as an emote and as one of the rewards for the event (alongside the Lucio skin and heart charm)

4 Likes

I knew it, how disappointing

Yeah it truly is :sob::sob: i hope they change their minds and actually add it in the near future! It’s so cute

2 Likes

How offended would you be if it was in a shop bundle next week? XD

It depends on what that bundle contains…But yeah i guess i would get pretty annoyed about it

1 Like

This image: https://twitter.com/zenofymedia/status/1625631548375441408?s=46&t=tan4mJHrFQ4o8rPeWKdKrw

shows that they did plan for it to be a reward. So it couldn’t have been for just a promo.

6 Likes

Wait until they see her on her bike.

9 Likes

yeah it being just for promo makes no sense because it’s shown as a reward you can earn. Shame, because I really wanted it.

So they literally just advertised something that doesn’t exist? I mean it was very clearly advertised as an event reward

1 Like