Update - Junkertown Disabled and ETA for restoral

Battlefield 2042? Oh no no no no nooooo
not that please!

2 Likes

Buff doom immediately.

2 Likes

Can you keep the map gone? Please?

Can we get rid of circuit royal as well while we’re at it? From comp at least?

Can you also remove Paraiso? I keep getting that map over and over and I’m tired of it. Also remove Mercy too while you’re at it. Nothing technically wrong with Mercy, her existence is just unhealthy for the game.

5 Likes

I don’t know what you mean. It worked perfectly on my specs: i5-10400F, 32Gb RAM, GTX 1660, Windows 10 / 21H2, Full HD (60Hz).

Thank you for responding even though it wasn’t in a timely manner whatsoever. If you claim you are going to communicate with the players more in OW2 you might want to follow thru for the first few weeks. Thanks for the update though!

3 Likes

I couldn’t walk through mei wall :sunglasses:

1 Like

I believe there was a bug that would cause the game server to crash if you shot a certain object in the attackers spawn with Symmetras primary fire for long enough. It wasnt anything based on individual players hardware specs.

I’d say its actually rez itself, but fine by me. Kind of boring to play her unless you pull out the glock, but then sometimes a teammate will immediately begin whining about it, and you cant hear relevant comms.

1 Like

ah sweet a schizo meltdown

1 Like

The game literally launched in early access and y’all wonder why there are bugs? :neutral_face:

3 Likes

I guess it’s your first game, otherwise you don’t know anything, other games are worse and with Ow I don’t feel it’s as bad as others

any update on when you are gonna make the grind for cosmetics rewarding and worth doing? because at this point Im not looking forward to holiday events because 60 coins a week and 20 dollars a skin is absurd and the opposite of fun or rewarding…also I will NEVER buy a voiceline with actual money just make those free at this point…

2 Likes

With the lack of loot boxes there’s no way to get other skins or coins without paying money. Apex had a battle pass alongside a loot crate system.

And if it’s banned in Europe then they can change it so on EU servers you get 4 random rewards instantly after every level up without it appearing in the loot box. Or you could just make it so it cannot be purchased in Europe. It’s the buying loot boxes part that’s illegal but if it was free with no price tag I don’t think there would be a problem anymore

4 Likes

The new ranking system only shows you your SR/rank after 7 wins or 20 defeats (which is dumb).
This means that people that were in t500 and recently lost more than they won still show up in the leaderboards because it hasn’t technically updated since they haven’t yet won 7 or lost 20.

1 Like

Going to address the price gouging any time soon?

5 Likes

Lootboxes are only illegal if you sell them. I’m all for them adding lootboxes back in for levelup rewards and just making it impossible to purchase them through any means.

8 Likes

Ah. Appreciate the update.

Bummed that I have an even higher chance of playing Lijiang Tower more. :frowning: I do not like these map pools.

2 Likes

Delete all of the push maps, bring back 2cp. I miss Hanamura.

1 Like

Almost as if they had to shrug off pressure from higher-ups at the company and turn around and release a reworked PvP in nine months to avoid a mass exodus of OWL teams.

1 Like