Update dropping to bites per second, AGAIN

not what’s happening idiot

While that is not completely true, it refused to move, I did just see a post from a dev saying that launcher is installing instead of downloading when that happens, still pretty wierd and honestly seems backwards, why not download it all first?

2 Likes

Its whats happening to me and many others. If it completely stagnates, pause and unpause the download.

I try that, but after 5 second it fell down to 0b/s

I did that once then was hit with the “woops!” notification and told my update broke, not doing that again lol.

same i dunno what this guy is talking about

Happening to me too, and several friends in discord and bnet. Fun times.

My client is currently stuck betweek 1-3 kb/s. It was dropped as low as like 86 b/s. What is causing this?

i got a friend on discord who says it stopped at 8 gb just like mine

just saying… 15 gb update?! wtf??
and I am having the same freaking issue with 100-0 B/s right now…

Like I said. The 0b/s is a visual thing. Your download is actually faster than that.

Its still worse than usual though. Im downloading the update at like half of what I usually get.

If I go through all this and I still get the latency bug, I’m gonna be big mad lmao.

This happened to me as well, It downloaded the first 6gb really fast, and tanked at 8gb.

Im at 3gb remaining right now despite my download speed being listed as “0B/s”

mine is at 2 gb rn lol

Don’t blame me because you cant read dude.

insert the flame guy from that one spongebob episode where he procrastinates on his essay

“Only 1.48gb to go!” evil laughter

Just keep swimmin just keep swimmin.

Same here. It all started normal, but it started getting slower and slower. Rigth now, im at 1kb/sec. This is gon take forever

700 mb left good luck on your journies

Everyone sudden drops in download speed is normal for this patch. Details: