Unpopular Opinion : Moira requires more aim than Widow

It’s very generous indeed with 20m range but taking into account the effort to deal the same damage let’s talk only about bodyshots since moira can’t headshot if I recall Widow do 125 on full charge bodyshot and it takes almost 1.25 second between full charge shots, moira do the same damage in double the time and heal her 20 per second, widow only has to maintain a long range and a high ground, moira has to maintain a good range don’t get too close so that losing line of sight is easy and don’t get too far so he can escape

What a horrible take. Not even remotely. Moira has, by far, the most forgiving hit boxes on her beam. My tendinitis can’t kick in and I can still track on her.

1 Like

I think we’re slowly approaching the peak of the Overwatch Support Forums… Ehh… Overwatch Forums… I meant…

(I don’t know how that even slipped… I’m seriously sorry)

Objectively wrong opinion.

Play 5 games on widow
Then play 5 games on moira

I’m sure you’ll see which one requires more aim when you look at your win percentage.

I hate widow but man…

this is kinda dumb

Widows track though…

Extremely good widows do predict and track hero moment.

Moira requires such little aim that when they nerfed her radius on the last experimental I literally forgot about it and never noticed ingame.

That’s not an opinion: it’s a terrible joke.

this is still not the dumbest post ive seen on the forums.

Idk takes the Derpycake imo

Unpopular opinion: Sym takes more aim then Ashe because Ashe needs to hit 3 shots while Sym needs to track someone for 3-5 seconds to kill them.

1 Like

Compare 40 degree flick to tracking hog with aimbot ability

what?

I mean it’s fine to have an unpopular opinion, but like … this is wrong.

1 Like

This thread takes the derpycake… haha a play on your name and the OP?..

Please watch this video.

1 Like

Neither does Moira primary, lol…

Watch the video I posted above your comment ^
Moira’s primary does go around corners.
And that clip in the video even shows her killing a Sigma even though he put his Shield out infront of himself :woman_shrugging: