Unique camera spin issue

At my wits end with this since I can’t seem to find anyone who has even had a similar issue, much less come to a solution for it.

In Overwatch specifically, moving my camera to the left or right too quickly causes an extremely fast camera flip orienting me to be staring either directly downwards or upwards, occasionally continuing camera movement without input in a dizzying spiral.

Mouse is a G502 Logitech Proteus, DPI at 750.
In-game mouse sensitivity is 4.68
Any other relevant info just let me know please

YT for reference below, not sure I described it super well. I’m keeping my mouse movement as horizontal as possible and definitely not moving far enough up or down to be staring directly at the ceiling or floor.

Thanks for any help!

Example video

If you adjust the polling rate on the mouse, does it persist? Sometimes a polling rate too high or too low will cause this type of snapping camera issue.

1 Like

Mine does the same thing every now and then. Its annyoing. The game devs dont care about any of these issues

Going from 1000 to 250, it seems much less frequent, but I can still trigger it. The lowest setting was 100 which seems too low and made the issue worse.
I’m glad to at least have it toned down though for starters, so thank you Nicole

You can also double-check that your desktop DPI and in-game DPI are the same. Or disable DPI scaling on the Overwatch.exe file (in one of the tabs).

1 Like