Unintentionally Throwing Games

I got suspended last season on this account (don’t ask me why I honestly couldn’t tell you ~ on suspension they just suspend you and email containing the vague code of conduct stating you broke it.)

Anyways fast forward I am now endorsement level 0 (used to be endorsement level 3-4 prior to the suspension) & Blizzard has implemented a restriction for text chat (both team & enemy) and voice chat for team for players without an endorsement level.

Now most people with common sense know tank players are usually scape goats & even when they do great most the time they are out shined or out noticed because of dps & support performance, now coming to my final point I am unable to communicate to get endorsed & even in my recent great matches I’m lucky to get 1-2 endorsements which so far has not been enough to level up apparently.

To conclude I’m sorry to anyones game I unintentionally throw because I cannot speak/communicate in any way shape/form, there’s been at least half a dozen or more games that we could of easily won if I could just so much as even type in chat to my team to point out the obvious problem everyone is oblivious to & chooses to blame each other instead.

Keep this change in mind if you ever get a silent team mate that could be contributing more, it is incredibly hard to be endorsed as a tank with no communication available & dps/support role just isn’t for me :melting_face:

is this COMPETITIVE or QUICKPLAY?

jw.

Competitive role queue, perhaps it’s time to move to QP until I get endorsed??

Feels impossible to get to endorsement level 1 as a tank in competitive with no communication AT ALL :crazy_face:

1 Like

You don’t need to chat to get endorsements. I’m level 5 with chat and vc off since Oct 2022.

Are you a tank player in role queue competitive? Also it’s not that I haven’t received any endorsements but not even enough to get to level 1, I even had a few top stat win games but people either endorse the dps/support or don’t endorse anyone.

Sometimes, though not very often. I did get some endorsements playing tank in quickplay a few weeks ago, though.

I normally play mostly tank on role queue comp so yeah it’s hard without communication, my only option now is either stack or play QP by the seems of it.

I save a lot of games with comms when needed, people don’t need to be pestered for bad stats but rather informed of some alternatives to their character choice or play style in a casual/helpful manner, I don’t believe in malding at someone to play better, it will only make them play worse.

This game is rough enough as a tank, ever since I started playing tank main I understand the importance in team collaboration :smiley:

Also, unfortunately, a good way to get silenced or banned.

You just need more charisma. I get endorsements all the time without being in chat and I am not the best at Reinhardt. Might even be one of the worst to have ever done it. It’s all about the aura. Albeit, they are usually blaming me. Some people vibe, while others are intimidated. It is what it is.

I went a while at one point without talking & seemed to get endorsements previously but lately I just can’t seem to get any now that I actually need them, I had an amazing game the other day & had to add my team to request in whisper chat that they endorse me because of my situation.

Maybe I’m letting no communication drive me crazy :crazy_face:

1 Like