Uninstalled because of Rein

And not coming back until he’s properly nerfed.

22 Likes

The game isn’t fun to play. Don’t look back.

23 Likes

Fun is subjective heyo

29 Likes

Bye. :grin:

Remind me how toxic free it is to not have to deal with Pharah and maybe I’ll quit again. (Not that my friend will let me. :sob:)

Precision German Engineering :wink:

70 Likes

Rein doesn’t need a nerf. The small BR frog that eliminates his one and only weakness (and many other Heroes’ weaknesses) needs the nerf.

2 Likes

I suppose someone died to far too many Reinhardts.

5 Likes

Ok by then u will never come back right ?

There is no reason to nerf a balanced Hero

11 Likes

Yeah lets just completely ignored Genji and Hanzo and Tracer in terms of heroes that aren’t fun to face. Lets instead demand nerf for the hero that has been bugged and indirectly nerfed since the game was released.

5 Likes

LOL dude,

Good riddance, get real on your way out. :+1:

6 Likes

Maybe you shouldn’t try to 1 V1 a Rein next time lol. Don’t let the door hit you on your butt on the way out.

1 Like

Sorry but if fun is subjective for Mercy players then it is subjective for everyone and I was told that subjective experience does not matter to balance. So good luck to you and goodbye

4 Likes

4 Likes

so you’re never coming back

bye i guess

Games that you do think are fun probably have their own forums. You should probably be spending your time there. It’s weird to focus time and energy on things you don’t like that are optional.

2 Likes

You don’t get it

It’s not about 1v1-ing him

It’s about you losing the game if you don’t have a Rein of your own

Eventually your team gets shattered and you lose the point. And I have no intention of picking up Rein just so that I can fill on him. Rein right now is very similar to Mercy back when she was broken.

3 Likes

Then, surely, you’re good at other games, too. Go to those.

2 Likes

So let me get this straight, you’re mad because more people won’t pick up Rein so you can win a game. When you could easily pick up Rein so your team would have that position filled, you don’t want to so you complain about Rein needing to be nerfed when you lose to against one??

2 Likes

thats why the game is going downhill rofl

4 Likes

Being forced to play a character you don’t like playing is not my idea of how the game should work. That’s pretty much what you’re asking me to do. If I play tank, I will usually play Hog or sometimes Zarya, depending on map or Winston on certain maps. But I despise playing Rein and I always did. And yes, Rein absolutely needs to be nerfed so that he isn’t a must-pick anymore. Earthshatter having insane range that it does and ridiculous charge rate pretty much makes him a must pick. And the only one who can reliably block it is Rein.

1 Like