Unexpected server error occurred

THIS GAME IS DYING, JEFF WAKE UP… Whats going on?

3 Likes

same here! rip blizz servers

1 Like

Same here help plz plz

In the middle of a comp game, people started leaving 1 after another. By the time were 3 left, we knew jeff was coming for us… Now I am suspended :frowning:

5 Likes

Im so mad. I was on round 3 of Junkenstein endless, on expert, about to get the mercy spray, and the servers crash! I feel so robbed, I was working so hard on this and it was robbed. god I hate this game sometimes.

1 Like

For some reason EU servers have queue of players.

lol i was literally doing just that i want the spray too xD

Hang on everyone, I am checking with Blizzard Tech Support right now. I do believe there is a mass issue in progress.

Please avoid Competitive Play for now. Penalties cannot be reversed. Details here:

(^^)v

same here! blizzard plz

I thought I am not only the one :stuck_out_tongue: the game kicked me out after I shot Reaper out from spawn.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this is so annoying. JEFF NOTICE USSSSSSS

1 Like

Same here. We were just dancing after everyone left lol.

2 Likes

Tried to login again, 4000 in queue, 5 mins and it brought me back to the login page and now 9000 in queue … RIP
I justed wanted to play with my man…

1 Like

I wanted to play with my Lady too :’( WAIT!! Whaaattt?

1 Like

same. it felt as though you’re already seated inside a restaurant enjoying your meal then all of a sudden somebody grabs you and drags you back outside and put you back by the end of the line

1 Like