Unexpected Server Error affecting specific accounts

Can Blizzard double down on fixing this issue? I was hoping I would be able to play this weekend, but it seems it’s gonna stretch until next week… Unacceptable.

2 Likes

Same problem with Asia servers. Can’t login at all…

1 Like

Yep, same problem here. All of my friends are able to log in except me. I am getting the same error. I hope it can be fixed soon.

2 Likes

For God’s sake, fix the game! Will the lost experience and competitive points blizzard give me?

1 Like

I am also having this issue for going on a week now - adding to just bump up the number of folks logging the issue.

Would be great to get an update as it’s been 4 days and we were specifically asked not to submit tickets.

2 Likes

Hey folks,

We’re bumping the developers again about this since several of you still seem to be having problems. It’s the weekend so we probably won’t hear back until tomorrow at least but we appreciate you keeping us in the loop.

1 Like

Same here. havent been able to play since to update… soon going on a week now

2 Likes

Almost a week, this is ridiculous.

2 Likes

A week has pass and still not working… keep :crossed_fingers: that they fix this fast before they lose players.

hi everyone, I have the same problem and waiting for a fix :confused:

It’s been a week, still no change.

It’s clear Blizzard doesn’t care because this apparently doesn’t affect enough people to be worth being concerned over.

I’m annoyed because I paid money to buy this game- some time ago, yes. One could argue that I’ve gotten the full measure of what I paid for out of it, but I don’t think it should be arbitrarily taken away through no fault or action of mine.

Anyway, I give up. I’m uninstalling Overwatch, won’t be back for OW2, and I’ll be avoiding Blizzard at all costs in the future.

It’s been real, vaya con dios.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give an update that the developers are looking into this now. I don’t have any other info to add such as what happened or an ETA on when affected accounts can log in again though. We’ll try to keep this thread updated as we hear more. Thanks for the patience y’all.

3 Likes

I’m tired of the tech team telling me its my fault with my router and everything. I jumped thru every hoop I could. It’s my account not my router stuff. I’ve been able to connect on my alt account and my friends so clearly it’s my main account :confused:

1 Like

If y’all are fixing accounts, please add mine to the list. Over 3100 hours on this bad boy and i could honestly cry. Lots of blood, sweat and tears on it and I would love to be able to play it again. It’s been over a week. Please fix T_T

3 Likes

Same here… tried it all…

Unexpected error for at least a week. Bruh come on like wtf. After the
update…

I am also having issues logging in as well :frowning:

Is there any news?? I can still not log in to the game… its been a week now… i want to plaaaaaaaay

2 Likes

Still nothing fixed today…

Same here! Can’t log in no matter what!