Unexpected Server Error affecting specific accounts

Same here… tried it all…

Unexpected error for at least a week. Bruh come on like wtf. After the
update…

I am also having issues logging in as well :frowning:

Is there any news?? I can still not log in to the game… its been a week now… i want to plaaaaaaaay

2 Likes

Still nothing fixed today…

Same here! Can’t log in no matter what!

It’s been a week and I still can’t play

Guys, now its working after almost 2 weeks. Go and try if you can login :slight_smile:

My account has been down for 2 months!!! I sent constant tickets but they just keep saying “they’re still looking into it”. Why are other people’s accounts being fixed while others have to wait months!!! This is ridiculous blizzard needs to put this in front of anything they’re doing right now because people like me have played the game since release and then just locked us out of our accounts.

Still does not work… Why is it happening to specific accounts anyways?

3 Likes

Still not working after almost 2 weeks :C

same here its been over a week now

guys please. i have the same problem with my account for 2 weeks. i just want to play the game.

hey yall want to play together when this is over? :slight_smile: add me Kurogamiwin#1810

3 Likes

That would be nice!! :> 4 years of stuff on that account and all we get is a “theyre working on it now”, this is a BIG problem that needs to be fixed ASAP!!!

3 Likes

Went through every trouble shooting step and still having the same problems for the past 4 days. Please help with my account.

Still no fix for this? I still cannot log in.

Account is working now

Were you on pc or console and did it just randomly fix today?

My wife left me for someone who can play Overwatch.

Thanks Blizz.

1 Like