Underwatch 2000 - A Bronze/Silver Discord Community

Play times vary and from experience there’s always someone on and playing. I’m from Australia too and I haven’t found it hard to play with the group at all.

I was waiting in discord after filled the information and then the discord channel disappear. Can you check it out?

Hello it says you’re above 2000 SR as the server is mostly for bronze/silver players, I’ll try to contact an officer about it and see what they say.

We just got our first coach!
Join us so you can get some good advice on climbing! :smiley:

1 Like

I joined just now… looking to make some good teams to grind up and enjoy gaming

1 Like

Hey Grim, hope everything’s okay. You’re always welcome back anytime!

1 Like

With a new season of competitive starting, this is a great place to find people to group with to get through those placement matches!

We’ve started doing weeknight pugs!

Our Monday PUG nights have been going great! Come join us!

I’m EU server based, not yet a high enough level to do Comp but looking to get stuck in once I’m lvl 25. Had plenty of experience on a friend’s account so I know the game a bit better than most my level, but I’ve only ever been exposed to QuickPlay so I’m by no means up to date with the meta.

Probably wouldn’t join any permanent teams as I don’t have the time to be reliable enough, but happy to join groups for the exp boost in QP or Comp once I’m high enough :heart:

Oh, and I’m currently a Mercy main with some experience playing nuisance Tracer looking to learn how to play Dva, Lucio and Symmetra. Any tips welcome x

We’d love to have you if you haven’t already joined, Derkest! We have a small but growing EU community who would be happy to have more!

How do I go about joining? I don’t have discord x

You can’t join it without Discord. But Discord is free to download OR you can just use the web app on the page itself if you don’t want to DL it (you can get it on your phone too).

We started doing scrims against a sister clan and planning in house scrims!

I am interested in joining Underwatch 2000 but I will only be available during weekends, would that be a problem?

Nope it’s not a problem at all.

Hey, I’ve sent my request into the form.
Is the server still open?

Hello, the server’s still open, it’s also been much more organized and active lately, so feel free to join us and climb the ranks!