Underwatch 2000 - A Bronze/Silver Discord Community

Hello there! We’re a Discord Community of bronze/silver players looking for other bronze/silver players to play competitive with. In the future, we’ll be looking to form teams, but for now we’re hoping to simply find enough people to grind through comp together with!
If you’re a bronze or silver player who’d like to group up with others in an attempt to actually play as a team with 2/2/2 and communication, then this is definitely the community for you!

In order to join, please fill out our application here:tinyurl.com/ydyejus2
Thanks for your interest! We look forward to seeing you!​

5 Likes

Things have been off to a good start! Hope to see more faces soon!

really big fan of this community, it’s always a nice place to find games.

1 Like

This is a great place to find people to comp with in bronze and silver!

Thanks to everyone who’s joined so far!!

So I’m not asking for any major details, but can you give me an APPROXIMATE BALLPARK number of people who have joined, or been active in your group?

I ask this because some time ago, there was a similar post from someone else trying to do the same thing, and I joined, only to find out that there were exactly 4 people in his “community” and I never was able to find a game with any of them.

Thanks!

I think we’re about 50 members right now maybe more, I was one of the first to join lol I think there were only two on the discord when I joined so it is growing and there’s a lot that ask for people to play with.

Monitor your new members over the weekend. I don’t currently have discord installed, so once I do that and get a discord ID, I’ll sign up. Probably this evening or tomorrow morning. I’m always on the lookout for a stable(ish) group of players.

discord invite expired?

We’ve had people joining us, so I don’t think the discord link is expired. The link on this post leads to an application, and once you’ve filled that out and submitted it, you get a discord link. :smiley:

1 Like

Underwatch is growing at a great rate with great people so don’t hesitate to join us for some awesome, stress-free Overwatch :smiley:

OOF, just filled out an application for 15 minutes, then its like “THERES GOING TO BE AN AUDITION”. just want to answer questions and help out, not all that dude

Thanks for your interest in coaching, Critscan! Though naturally, if you want to take a position of authority over others, there should be a metric with which to test your knowledge and skill level, wouldn’t you say?

I completely agree! But I am unable to decide on what I want to put down! yikers!

We’ve got 60 members now and counting! Come join us so we can form some awesome bronze and silver six stacks!

There’s a lot of great people in this community to group with! :smiley:

1 Like

We’ve just started forming teams now! Join us so you can be in one! <3

if you are looking for a coach when you form a team plz let me know. masters off tank/dps player 3850 peak

Thanks for your interest in coaching, Mike! We have a link to our coaching application from the intro of our main one. :smiley:

Hi, id be interested to join but just wondering what time frame most games will be played since im frm aus. @@…
Thanks in advance