Unable to Play Overwatch/ Freezing Issue

Hey guys, I’m in desperate need of help. Yesterday, I booted up Overwatch, jumped in to a game, and then my game froze temporarily. It was a 3 second freeze, then it resumed as normal, this happened every 9 seconds so it was very annoying. It doesn’t seem to be a FPS issue or internet issue either, though. I’ve always had bad internet and it’s never interfered with the game before besides lag, but I can tell the difference and it’s never froze my game like this.
The real odd thing is that it only happens for this game specifically, and I’m not sure why. I tested out Skyrim, Fortnite, Cuphead and they all worked great. If anyone knows why this is happening please help!
My PC Specs are as follows (I included the more important parts in case you needed them):

• GTX 1050 Ti
  • Ryzen 5 1500x
  • 4x4 of Crucial Ballistix Sport RAM
  • ASRock X370 KILLER SLI/ac MB
  • 250GB Samsung SSD
  • Windows 10
  • 1TB WD Blue HDD

In order to figure out exactly what is going wrong, try running the NetGraph while playing. Simply press Ctrl+Shift+N to turn it on and off. If you are seeing white boxes scroll by when the freezing occurs, then we know we have a system performance issue of some sort. If orange, then there is a connection issue of sorts.

download open hardware monitor and turn on the line graph with cpu voltage and temp, motherboard temps, and gpu temps (and voltage if you have the option)