Unable to group up on Playstation since patch

Unable to join with friends on PS since the update. Both updated to newest version and receiving invites, but when we click ‘join group’ nothing happens.

70 Likes

Same here tried many different ways didnt work

16 Likes

SAME, I have been trying everything.

10 Likes

Bro I was playing comp with a friend and now I can’t :confused:

9 Likes

So I found a fix but it will take time. Me and my friend queued up into a arcade game at the same time until we ended up on the same team. At the end of the match just stay as a team.

12 Likes

Same, me and my friends had our last rank game to get our first rank, and we could not play together

5 Likes

Also getting this issue, I’m on PS5 and my friend on PS4 but nothing happens when you accept the invite
Maybe blizzard nerfed grouping up aswell :frowning:

9 Likes

Same here unable to group up with friends on ps5 since patch

7 Likes

Same…can not even team up. why is blizzard loosing its touch… becoming lile EA greedy and selfish and we will not deal with that. Almost boycott time

6 Likes

Ok, so I’m not the only one having this issue. A friend and I were able to group up right after the patch—we were both on ps5 at the time. A few hours later I tried to group with my son on ps4 and I began having the same issue as everyone else. We would send invites but the game would not let us group up. What is going on here? Are we going to have a fix for this soon?

6 Likes

This is also happening to me. I’m on ps5 my friend is on ps4 - after latest patch we cannot join up. Oof this needs to be resolved asap.

7 Likes

These threads need more attention, we don’t need workarounds to want to actually play OW with our friends to get something out of this game anymore.

This is more of a critical issue when an entire playerbase is forced to play solo or not at all, hopefully they know about this and are trying to resolve this but as far as I know it hasn’t been acknowledged anywhere so make more noise until they notice and fix it asap.

16 Likes

Same here They need to fix this as soon as possible

2 Likes

Same here guys. We must bump all threads with this Problem. Maybe we ll get the fix…

9 Likes

Same here also I’ve replied on all threads about this. Absolutely killing all of my fun. Please resolve blizzard

7 Likes

Same issue for me. Ever since the update that brought mei back, I can’t make a group with my friends. I am ps5 and they are ps4

6 Likes

Same here

Since last patch I can’t join neither can my PS5 friend
I accept the invitation but nothing happens

4 Likes

Same issue. Anyone got any updates!

3 Likes

Same issue, I can join friends on pc and xbox but I can’t join friends on PlayStation

3 Likes

Same , can join and inv xbox but not ps5 or ps4 from my ps5

5 Likes