Ultimate Overwatch Guide

Zarya:

1. Not only do her bubbles protect teammates they also “cleanse” bubbling a teammate will immediately unfreeze, un antiheal, or un dicord them, you can use this a pinch to get your teammate back in the fight faster
  2. Graviton surge follows the same path as a normal zarya grenade so if unsure where it will land shoot a grenade first to judge it.

Torbjorn:

1. ALWAYS have a turret down in a fight, take no time to place gives your team extra DPS and can distract the enemies from focusing something more important

Winston:

1. melee is your BEST friend, melee someone right before you land on them for an extra burst of DPS

2. If fighting someone with armor hitpoints primary fire WHILE also spamming melee increases your dps against the armor hitpoints, also makes it take longer to reload

3. With ult try and land combos on people for extra damage, the best one is to melee, jump into them melee them again, land on them and then melee, the DPS on this is insane and allows you to quickly burst down targets

1 Like

I kinda stole your idea and made a quick little winston tricks guide, just gose over your standard burst combo and how to pull it off consistently

h ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/tricks-of-the-trade-winston/60220

edit: Oh oops this has some tricks that people just posted oh well it has some new ones to

Nice! Do you mind if I use some stuff from your guide in mine? You’ll still be credited for it!

When jumping a widow as winston, 180 mid air so she doesn’t headshot you before you land and deploy your bubble.

Also, as winston hold space after using jump kit, as it gives you an extra hop that will put you at the edge of your barrier if you place it as soon as you tuch the ground. This helps with chasing targets cause you dont have to run as far after them.

When in trancendance as zen, you can use the knockback from Dva bomb to get on high ground.

1 Like

Here is my zarya guide

there pal

HOW CAN YOU LINK YOU MUST TELL ME FREIND

Were do i get that sweet sweet level 3 trust?

The only other people ive seen link were Blizzposts and the old fourm MVPs, Wyoming and ?Nargul? or whatever that guys name is

I am…not sure to be honest

1 Like

If your playing hero’s that people don’t find meta, be prepared for TOXICITY.

Try every hero for atleast an hour or two, so you can find out what kind of play style suits you.

Everybody on these forums are too polite to exist, stay quite and hidden, or are loud and mostly angered by something. (I’m the last one…)

Overwatch is about flexibility so don’t focus on one hero. Try to get the hang of one offense, defense, tank, and support.

And finally, you must pledge yourself to papa Jeff, the holy-est man in existence.

Ill just aim to copy your current stats, get that massive 2.5k likes

just…work on being productive and a positive member of the forums friend, that matters more than the power to post links

True Its just annoying sometimes because like if I make a really long post I cant even put frags in it because blizzard counts them as links, witch hurts my soul deeply, plus the constant problem of just having to link anyway but having to do it all gross. Makes my kokaro sad.