Ultimate abilities that could use a slight buff.. your opinion?

Nanoboost needs to heal the target by 100HP or even bring it to full health once it’s deployed.

4 Likes

Bastion. Too vulnerable. People are just running up to me like “tank ? no big deal!”

Whoa

Bug fixes sure, but never buff Earthshatter

8 Likes

Orisa.
Supercharger is meh.

6 Likes

Yeah I think allowing Bastion to stay on the move while morphing in Tank form would be a nice addition.

Nah. Just gimme iron clad when i it Q and maybe faster transformation.

There’s an entire thread dedicated to that if you want to know more.

For now we’re suggesting quite the rework, with tank on E and a molten core like ult.

1 Like

Meteor strike so center penetrates barriers. It’s pretty disgusting when it lands on top of graviton and does 0 dmg.

edit:
Forgot to add, let him (and Orisa) Ultimates animation cancel. As it is now, they are the only characters in the entire game that cannot use ultimate during quick melee.

4 Likes

Mcree

• Shouldn’t have to shoot characters heads in order to register a hit on his deadeye, he should be able to shoot any part of their body that’s sticking out behind objects, it’s kind of silly you can just hide from him behind a lamp post.
  • He should also be able to choose which direction he starts shooting from (either left to right or right to left) so he can time his fire so that genji’s deflect animation is over. This way he can at least get some value out of the ult before he’s inevitably killed.
  • Headshots refund the bullet that was shot

Genji

• Reduce his dragon blade sheathing animation/ allow him to cancel it with deflect.
  • Allow deflect to stay up after he climbs a wall

Lucio

• Increase the grace ‘period’ before his sound barrier begins to deteriorate from 0.5s to 1.2s
  • Allow him to fall at an accelerated rate as he casts his beat, like hammond does with his slam ability (his ult takes the most to charge in the game and is weak to a lot of ults, so it really sucks when it’s interuppted)

Sombra

• Allow her to hack while shooting
  • EMP reloads her weapon
  • Remove the beeping from the translocator

Torb

• Can throw armour packs onto his turret to upgrade to level 2 / repair / increase health pool of the turret (pick two, not all 3)

(sorry but it i had to)
Brig (nerf)

• Make the shield bash her boop and her mace throw the stun (cant stun through shields) and reduce the hitbox size of the mace throw so she can have an effective range stun to counter characters like pharah but loses the ease of her previous combo which the community have agreed is not fun to play against
1 Like

Roadhog
Bastion
Ana
Symmetra
Lúcio

2 Likes

While iconic and not super bad, I wish self destruct was changed so it wasn’t used for a remech half the time

Road should get the “damage received reduction he gets for healing” while he Ults, road is extremely vulnerable while Ulting and this will up his survivablity and reduce the amount of Ult he feeds to the enemy team.

or a tiny stun (like 0.01 of a second) when the pelets from Ult hit so people can’t just “float” back while being knocked up when trying to get environmental kills

you missed the thread with useless things nice

1 Like

whole hog needs to be scraped and replaced with something useful

1 Like

i play a lot of hog and i can safeley say that his ult is great breaks a rein barrier nearly insta kills at close range with headshots its not the best ult and could be cancelled by a lot of other things but still i dont think it deserves a rework just a tiny buff maybe

1 Like

I really wish Meteor Strike would get a buff. I mostly use it to get out of trouble and i don’t think that’s what it was intended for.

1 Like

Faster cast time for sound barrier.

3 Likes

yay a roadhog ult can do something bastion can do in his turret form(not an ult), the problem is close range doesnt work because you have to push people against walls and headshots are difficult because of its spread but you might be right and it just needs a few minor buffs

I’m a bit confused, what are you saying?

1. Roadhog
2. McCree
3. Pharah
4. Lucio

All the other ultimates are completely fine IMO. Pharah’s barrage is a bit too weak and Lucio’s ultimate is weak compared to what Zenyatta offers. Orisa’s supercharger feels a bit underwhelming but considering her kits initial strength it’s in line with her.

1 Like

Reaper’s absolutely needs more damage and/or range. He’s supposed to be a “tank-buster” yet every tank can survive it and most of them can survive without needing to use an ability.