Uh.. Experimental says it's "LIVE NOW"

where’s the patch… notes?

6 Likes

48 Likes

Maybe Thursday? idk…

1 Like

probably thursday lol

1 Like

I was hoping for a Lunar New Year update :’)

Oh well!

Next week, probably.

they didnt even… push forward with the nerfs for those heroes? what

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

This happened last time, then we got the patch a few days later.

1 Like

Yep.

They want to keep tanks dead

tanks will stay ded forever according to blizz idk

2 Likes

I mean, I don’t think that they’re sitting there wringing their hands together like “good, the tanks are getting absolutely decimated! It’s all going according to plan!”. The experimental has only been up a few days and we will likely get it within a week.

4 Likes

They usually take an entire week to push forward the changes. No worries, wait for thursday

1 Like

Maybe Thursday, Saturday or Tuesday next week. Just wait

I have no idea what their plan is at this stage.

Yeah I was looking for the patch notes too but I couldn’t find them in the game. Weird

Do you genuinely believe that?

You think the employees who rely on this game for their livelihood are intentionally destroying an entire class?
Do you really think they are sabotaging their own well-being intentionally?

That seems like a crazy conspiracy to me.

1 Like

Probably translating it to japanese or some sht

2 Likes

No, but, unintentionally, sure.

Priqueue will do far worse.

It’s just so weird to me. I’ve been playing tank on this account and have been having fun.

Those who assert that they think the devs are ruining tanks, do we understand that not everyone agrees and that this interpretation isn’t necessarily true?

Is it possible that the developers think differently? Is it possible they have more data and expertise than any of us? Is it possible that the potential vocal minority that is yelling about Blizzard killing tanks is just overreacting or refusing to adapt to a changing game?

The answer to all of these could be “yes”.

1 Like