Two weeks with wings clipped Mercy

1.They took sky from her. GA is now only for slingshots. Her nerfed speed and cooldowns made her easy target when she is the air. Feels like devs punishing Mercy for being perfect, what next – remove her wings complitely?

2.First victim of the round. That is so illogical. Most powerful healer on the Earth cant help herself unless someone dying near. So beggining of the round is most dangerous time for her. Devs made her like vampire that feeds on injured teammates.

You can’t make hero that both iconic and fun to play battle mercy and some new sort of triage healer that hides behind teammates.
Maybe be devs should stop changing something that was almost perfect and focus on new characters?

1 Like

What nerfs would you trade to get back 1.5sec GA.

And why would those be the nerfs you’d go with?

She doesnt need nurf at all. GA, Regen were perfect for her. One thing that under consideration is her blue beam.

1 Like

She’s meta right now, so I don’t think you’d get the 1.5sec GA without nerfs. Probably something that reduces her survival.

3 Likes

If nerfs were needed-

Distance cap on slingshot

Cooldown on SJ

Damage boost cap or reduced to 25%-20%

Possible adjust healing numbers like 65hos instead of 67.7, and 75-80hps in Valk to get the constant regen back in Valk too.

The backwards GA isn’t that bad but I’m on PC and I heard it’s much harder on console.

check this out.

This is the biggest complaint right here.

1 Like

PC and console should have separate balancing. Like what they did with Torb and Symm turrets.

I don’t care what a certain forum poster says-the platforms DO need separate balancing cause they DO play differently.

1 Like

Speed was never reduced.

" when Mercy uses Jump to cancel Guardian Angel she will now move 20% slower ."

1 Like

GA is fine as it is now. Before she was flying about like an F22 Raptor.

1 Like

I agree when it comes to limitations

as I said – remove her wings.
Slow GA + no regen = hovering above battlefield (what valkyrie should do, right?) is extreamly dangerous and Mercys just stop doing this.

Easy, Sorjourn nerfs…