Two major origin stories needed

We NEED the Mercy Origin story. The fan base for MERCY is huge. SO where is the Animated short?

Can we also, truly get the real Widow Story. The one Before “ALIVE”. Something to do with Moira and Widow. I bet the story will be VERY, VERY dark. lol can’t wait!

2 Likes

The truth is MANY heroes from the original cast need an origin story desperately. Ones that we know nothing of their past too, unlike mercy. I’d rather have the others developed and have their origins revealed first.

As for Widowmaker what I want to see is her internal state. Where we get to see how she truly feels (or rather how she doesn’t feel at all) and if there is hope for her to return to normal as has been speculated. There’s potential with her for a very interesting and deep character.

2 Likes

Mercy already has an origin story.

4 Likes

Why not give us a strong Moira backstory that addresses Reaper and Widow instead?

2 Likes

Moira Origins already addresses Reaper.

1 Like

I’d give an arm and a leg to get an in depth background story for Junkrat, especially since it’d also tell us about the rise of the Queen and formation of Junkertown, also the arrival of Wreckingball.

3 Likes

I’d like more information on Zenyatta and Genji, when they were travelling the world together. But mostly I just want more Zen lore :slight_smile:

1 Like