Twitch drops doesn't works (Calavera Reaper)

That’s it, I’m already obtanied the required hours and the cosmetics are still blocked in the game.

This promotion:

Hope they fix it soon!
Thank you in advance.

4 Likes

yes here too, up until this time all the drops were still working

Hmmmmm, I claimed the skin about 4 hours ago but didn’t check ingame since I never have issues with Twitch rewards.

When I get back home from work I’ll check to see if I got them all or not.

Yep, didn’t get it even though i claimed them

1 Like

Update:
It seems it works now. I’ve checked again and now the cosmetics are unlocked, at least for me.

I just checked and I haven’t received anything please fix or investigate.

1 Like

Here are the first ones now too

I claimed mine yesterday and still don’t see them unlocked in game. I made sure my steam account is linked to my bnet and all linked on twitch but still seeing nothing.

Had the same issue too, got fixed a bit after 24 hours

When I got home almost exactly 4 hours ago, I saw that the skin was unlocked for me.

Like my previous post stated, I didn’t check immediately once I claimed everything, so I don’t know whether they immediately unlocked for me when claimed or not, or if they took time to unlock ingame.

same i claimed my reward but i haven’t recived them yet

Same I’m still waiting for mine to show up.

L’ultima ricompensa si è bloccata al 69% come faccio?

I got them but the issue that I was having was that my progress would sometimes stay stuck for a lot longer than it should… like I would have the stream open and then AFK for a bit, come back later and the % was still at the same place until I closed the browser and tried again, then it would start tracking again. But once I claimed it I had no issue with it being available in my game.

Same issue. I even disconnected and reconnected both my Twitch and Blizzard accounts, scanned and repaired multiple times.

I have the same problem. I have actually received the Reaper Skin, I have not received the other 3 drops from this promotion though.

Same here. It just stoped in 76% and it’s not counting anymore AND it ends TOMORROW @_@

I watched my 9 hours, claimed every item and made sure my accounts were connected on both ends and still haven’t received my cosmetics at all. It’s been days.

i got all of my drops in 2 days, and they appeared in game under an hour after claiming them

i’m not sure either why some people don’t have them yet, but ive seen it happen to some of my friends also

honestly i expect it to be people who are making some sort of mistake along the way

like maybe they didnt link the accounts or they didnt actually redeem the item. its possible the system got backed up but ive never seen that happen on twitch only on youtube

the twitch rewards are usually near instant