Twitch Drops Bugged?

Roadhog drops didn’t appear in my account after I claimed them
What can I do?

2 Likes

Sometimes there’s a delay. Just wait.

1 Like

Same here. Almost 24h has passed, no drops at all.

Same here. Claimed first two drops, still locked in game. Never happened before.

2 Likes

same, can’t get mine either.

2 Likes

Same. Just made my own topic because I didn’t see this. Have claimed all 3 and none are unlocked in game.

2 Likes

same for me but I’ll wait I guess

1 Like

Same here. Appreciate you creating this thread.

They’re always slow.

1 Like

Not been slow for me usually. Last I saw, nothing after 5-6 hours of claiming them on twitch.

1 Like

For me was 99.9% of the time instant. When I claim it and boot the game - it’s there.

2 Likes

same, claimed them around an hour ago and still nothing

I do not have any of the 3 drops… it’s been almost 24 hours. Now I do not even see the Cyclops skin in the hero gallery at all. The intro and pose show still locked but the skin isn’t in game at all on my end. The skin showed as locked yesterday.

Same :c
I just contacted Twitch support. If y’all haven’t done so yet, I recommend y’all do.

Not much they can do, it’s on Blizzard’s end.

1 Like

Same. Patience.

And to save you all time: The Twitch TOS say that it’s up to Blizzard to fulfill the drop rewards.

Just got a response from Twitch support… and drumroll, please! It was an automatic reply straight out of the ‘How to Frustrate Users 101’ handbook. They didn’t even bother to read my email. So, does anyone have a clue what to do next?

yeah, wait unfortunately.

Same here. Still haven’t received the rewards.

I just received the drops, two days after claiming them :confused: