Twitch dropped claim. no game

Switch bnet launcher to beta app, then exited bnet launcher, relaunched (auto relaunched beta client)

this fix it for me and several others

1 Like

can confirm this does nothing.

1 Like

Can you stop crying ffs. You got the Beta so what

yeah it may of been coincidence for me and the others that it work before me… dont discount this as something that might work eventually thou… i did this with no change about 4 hours ago… but it finnally was the thing that made the download appear

8 hours later… litterally tried EVERYTHING. still no beta.

1 Like

Imagine being this entitled.

Hey guys, just as a heads up I am not proactively monitoring threads outside of the main troubleshooting thread. Be sure to keep an eye here for updates:

18 hours with everything connected properly, oops!

15 hours and nothing nice job blizz 11/10

18 hours and nothing happens thanks, 4 hours of my life for nothing.

“a delay after claiming” me on my 20th hour of waiting :expressionless: :see_no_evil: :scream_cat: :scream: :disappointed: :flushed: :open_mouth:

1 Like

you need to connect accounts from both blizzard.com and twitch.tv

i have…/… i need 20 characters

you connected your twitch in here and your blizzard acc on twitch separetedly? i thought it was just on twitch at first myself but you need to also do it here as well, after that i got the beta one hour later

both connected to each other have been for all 21 hours

Sill haven’t got anything :frowning:
Account name : JONSNOW#22331
Idk how long it will take but it’s really furstrating.

Sill nothing… everything id connected but I still can’t download the game :frowning:
Username : JONSNOW#22331

1 Like

Claimed my drop around 3:20 AM EEST, it has now been over 28 hours and it hasn’t showed up on my Bnet. I signed up for the beta during the initial sign-up, I have connected my account through both Twitch and Bnet, and manually claimed the drop at Twitch. What gives?

EDIT/// Finally got it on May 3rd. Reconnected my Twitch the previous day so that might’ve helped.

I haven’t been able to either. Sucks.

“Sales & Marketing” schemes are never FOR the players. It’s always for the corporation. They will throw you a bone to fool you, but don’t be.

1 Like