Twitch dropped claim. no game

Waited four hours to have a bugged client and beta that I cannot play. Thanks Blizzard. You guys must have really accounted for this with the superb help everyone is getting. It must be so great that the selected few are playing with no issue and that those who were guarenteed to play today are unable to :slight_smile: Outstanding start for OW2

16 Likes

literally just…
wait, it takes some time for the key to register
I bet when you check it again it wil lbe there, and you won’t come here and say “oops, its there now, mah bad”

10 Likes

Took 15 minutes for me, make sure your bnet is connected in Twitch :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have waited one hour and everything is connected… but ok???

Blizzard is aware…

Follow this thread for updates:

2 Likes

they literally arent
imagine trying to get 1 million people through 12 doors
it doesn’t matter there is 12 doors ITS GOING TO TAKE TIME

10 Likes

because GUESS who got shuffled further ahead of you in the system process
Which is not favorited towards anyone
it is a bot that goes one by one to do its job

2 Likes

…boi
imagine if you are that door guard, you don’t care who gets through the doors first, just that they have permission to go through and they go through
a literal millisecond could be the difference from front of the line to the back of the line here

1 Like

No consumer besides you actually cares because they are a CORPORATION. They should give it out to order. Not on a random bot sorting that gets flooded easily. It sounds like BLIZZARD’s problem. Not mine. That is something that you don’t clearly understand everyone is frustrated with ALEC. It has been 6 years since the release of OW 1 and they cannot even handle the BETA release that they THOUGHT they had under control yesterday until they dropped all the codes today which they should have accounted for the millions of people. I cannot imagine how they are going to handle their actual release now. They better learn from this.

2 Likes

fine
its your job to hit confirm for oh lets say…1,000,000 requests for beta keys
now go get it done before the day done

Give this small indie company a break, they’ve literally never handled a beta release before.

18 Likes

Yes I probably could if you give me the time that they had which is sad, they are a multi million dollar company. They pay IT experts to write code to get this solved instantly. This CODE is not insanely hard to write, you just need some prep time to write it which is what they had. Grow to school and learn something. You clearly are just a child. No point in furthering this conversation

Mother-
you are just…
I can’t use the words I wish to use

ive been waiting over 40 minutes and someone i knows been waiting for over 90!
on top of the 4 hours, 5 hours may not be much time to you but to some 5 hours is more then the time they have left over from work and sleep

1 Like

here’s the assumption you gotta think about

Maybe they should have more than 12 doors? who knew this launch would be so big?

1 Like

its just an example, i dont know how blizzard servers work, nor do I know how this process works
all I know is that there are probably hundreds of thousands of requests being processed that need time

IS there an estimated time to expect? I claimed mine over an hour ago, and I’m fine with waiting but if that’s actually longer than necessary, then I’d like to know to start troubleshooting elsewhere.

as far as I have heard, no
just keep checking your battle net cilent and look under the overwatch section, above the play button and see if you can select the OW2 beta

That’s what I’ve been doing. Like I said, I realize the system is being flogged right now - just wasn’t sure if there was a “if it’s been X hours and still no access, something is wrong”. I shall keep checking for updates with fingers crossed.